Book to hold contracts, etc.

I would like to have a book that I can hold my contracts in.  These include:

Deeds

Merchants

Unused Traders

Wagoneer's

Unused PMK's

Anything else I am forgetting.

Basically, I am willing to sacrifice 0.5kg of weight in my backpack to keep it organized, particularly if I can do group folders in it.  Please, help a wurmian out!

• Like 8

Yes please!!! Sadly these bulky contracts don't fit in our simple wurmian books for some reason. Oversight? Conspiracy? Please don't make us wrinkle our papers in satchels by finally permitting us to carefully place them into the binding safety of books.

• Like 3

Totally agree. Maybe call it a Ledger? 

• Like 1

1 million percent Agree with this  would be fantastic to have everything organized!

• Like 1

Yesssss - I also came here to ask for it to be a ledger. :D Or perhaps a portfolio?

Adjacent QoL tweak I wildly desire is not to have 30+ 'your x contract will not leave the server' warnings in orange flooding my feed every five seconds as I approach a border, swallowing up any other event info or warnings I might actually need to see. Perhaps a collective ledger/portfolio/whatever could help address that by just give you one line of warning for anything contained within it, e.g. 'some of the contracts in your possession will not leave the server'?

My border hops got so much nicer when I handed all of my merchant contracts off to a dedicated market-manager alt who doesn't have to travel.

• Like 2

If it was called a ledger, it would be interesting if you could take reports of the contents of bulk containers, liquid containers and a few other things and have them sum up on the sheet, with certain limitations. Then you could be carrying a book with a listing of your current stockpiles, ingame. I'm sure PvE players could think of other valuable uses for a type of paper that records numbers and performs sums rather than plain text.

Great idea maybe those writs when putted into book would not disappear after crossing borders just turn into "inactive version" with just an information e.g. "Xanadu - writ of ownership "Solia" "

Edited by Malajane