Sign in to follow this  
Eobersig

[And done] Quick ad-hoc green dragon slaying on Xanadu tonight

[17:22:16] <Timothymarker> SFI: Ad hoc green dragon slaying on Xanadu tonight, 9pm CET (=server time), meeting point 9pm at Vrock Landing or for sailors from northcoast at https://xanadu.yaga.host/#3053,2046

[17:22:48] <Timothymarker> We lead slaying party to location from there (5 minutes riding, slaying not in local of any coast)
[17:23:52] <Timothymarker> All Wurmians welcome!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aeryck said:

I think this is accurate?

timer_E1672603233.svg

Sure is correct, thanks. I knew I had forgotten something! :)

Yes, I also want to thank all participants of this funny event.

To add a bit: Timothymarker detected that beast nearly a week ago 12-26. We tried penning repeatedly, for many hours, but that beast was obviously claustrophobic, when close to any cave entrance, it turned around, broke combat, and ran away. Moreover, something was broken or buggy in the movement and chasing mechanic. Usually, dragons, as I know them, are graceless and relentless pursuers, this one was extremely difficult to "kite", after a few tiles, he frequently aborted combat, and ran away. Fortunately, he stayed in the eastern/northeastern sector of G14, and once settled in a spot, stayed calm for many hours. We set up 24hr guards to maintain the unique claim :) .

Was bit exhausting but fun too. I learned a lot about dragon moves, damage, and combat movements. Rest in peace, Greenflaps.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 1