Sign in to follow this  
Griffy

[No Bug] Prayer in water not working since Holiday update

Since the Christmas update released, have not been able to pray at water for Vynora. Was working fine before the reset. Now, there is the option to pray but when clicked, no action is taken and nothing is recorded in event log.

I don't think non altar praying gave faith gains before either. 

They are just for using to get the rite bonus thru prayer quick and easy.

I think Griffy is saying the action just doesn't happen despite selecting it from the menu.

• Like 3

Just tried: At a tile which is partially submerged, the option "pray" is given, after "track, taste, drink", and before "disembark" if on mount or vehicle. Praying ofc works only when disembarked. Edit: On fully submerged tiles where on can stand, ride etc. praying is possible too. Does not work when swimming iirc.

Edited by Ekcin

1 hour ago, Ekcin said:

Does not work when swimming iirc.

It certainly did in the past. That's how many players got the RoS benefits, by just barely crossing the server border, and praying on the first time they could see straight down.

Thank you for reporting this, unfortunately after time testing it, it has worked fine every time for me. If you are still getting this can you please add more information.

Just tested it now and it is working again. It was not working previously for myself and a friend.

We figured it out. When it wasn't working, we were surface mining and standing on barren rock. Moving to sand or a different nature tile or paving seems to work.