Sign in to follow this  
Leora

[Closed] catseye says tile not valid?

Ok so I was going along planting catseyes down my road. I crossed a bridge and the last catseye at the end of the bridge says simply, "Not a valid tile." The road is even with the bridge and paved in front of the bridge for several squares. I even restarted my server to be sure it wasn't a connection mystery.

NOTE: After completing the bridge, I did accidentally do a "flatten" command with my wand. I fixed that tile by adjusting the surface data manually. That shouldn't be causing this, I don't think.

Anyone know why this might happen and a way to fix this without rerouting my road? The road seems permanently broken.

Thank you for any reply.

~Leora

Edited by Leora

Yeah, I was afraid of that. I wasn't sure how to reach the tile under the bridge. I eventually figured out how to destroy one section of the bridge and rebuild it. But that was after I demolished the bride and rebuilt it. LOL There was one tile I had forgotten to pave under the end of the bridge. Once I paved all 4 tiles around the catseye it worked fine. Thanks for the Help!!

You are welcome! ❤️  Glad you got it solved.