Sign in to follow this  
Gingeko

Minikilljoy update with building and celabration.

I didn't really know him until he moved into my area on Cadence half a year ago. I saw a bunch of X-killjoys running around. I got curious as I naturally am and reached out.

He started talking about doing some hunting, doing some building, had a bunch of deeds, I didn't really pay it too much mind, but every couple days, he would message me asking me how I was doing. 

I started looking forward to those days due to some of the drudgery of Wurm. Eventually it became a race to see who could log on first (He always did) and then relating our many stories through both the game and in life. We got to be very close frens (As much as you can through the internet) and it was always fun talking to him. I took pride in being a bit of a bigger brother to him, he could pull some froggery and completely sideblind me or I'd catch him and have some fun with a bit of brotherly torment.

Mini had a great wit and a keen mind. He was always ready to just drop everything to do something crazy, which fits my style perfectly, it resulted in a lot of of fun adventures be it monster slaying or just showing up at a frens doorstep with cakes tables and a laid out feast to wish them a happy birthday. 

He touched many of us. He was one of the fixtures in the game with how many of us he touched in some way or another. If you needed help, he was there, if you needed to vent, he was there, and he overcame MUCH in his life to be the man that we will all remember him by.

He will forever be remembered as the brother I never had for me. I had always hoped to never add another skull to the fallen in my shrine but yours will be there little bro. I shall miss you dearly. 

Rest easy my fren.

-Dodo. 

• Like 6

We chatted a few times, such a nice person, very heartbreaking news :( My deepest sympathies to his family and friends ❤️

• Like 4

Been an absolute pleasure to have played with him, and had him in our alliance, totally fit right in and made himself at home, and was loved by all. Totally and absolutely shocked and gutted at his passing, what a great bloke and so mature for such a young age.

Fly free my good friend you will be sorely missed by MANY!

• Like 3

Sending our condolences from The Luminosity Collective Alliance of Independence. Rest in Peace 🕊️

• Like 3

A good friend and a valued member of the dragon hunting team, MKJ was a great spirit who was sadly let down by his RL body.

I will treasure the sailing boat he improved for me.

• Like 4

I was so shocked when I heard the news and I don't even know what to say. Mini was such a valued member of our alliance and Wurm in general. He was one of my top supporters during the wurm streaming I did, always showing up right at the start to say hello and watching the whole way through. When I logged in a couple months ago for the last time to close down my deed, he was online and I got to talk with him for a bit. He asked if I was coming back to wurm and I told him my gaming days were more or less over and that I was moving on. I even sent him my shoulderpads as a gift to remember me by. I just took it for granted that he wasn't going anywhere and I'd be hearing from him again soon.

I wish I would have stuck around and chatted with him some more that day. But, I am so glad I got to get to know him and be a part of his life in some way. I'll always remember him and this hard lesson his passing has reminded me of. Not to take people's lives for granted, and to cherish the time spent together. My heart and my most sincere condolences go out to Mini's family, and to all of those who knew him.  --Dan aka Prabhupada

• Like 3

Rest in peace, you're in God's hands now. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Edited by Breezzy
  • Like 2

wow.  my neighbor for years in game on harmony. i even bought one of their deeds on cadence. a couple months ago.  I knew there were health issues. and noticed they we not online a lot past bit.  my friend list shows past 7 days last online.

you will be missed  o/

at least i have about 50 of these on my deed to remember you by.  [12:10:09] A decorative lamp head on a wooden pole. The hanging lamp has been firmly secured to the ground by Zalidate. You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Mi.i.i..joy'. Colors: R=145, G=21, B=200. Ql: 34.553, Dam: 0.0.

• Like 3

Very sad to hear this. I remember seeing his name in game over the years. Condolences to the family

• Like 2

On 12/25/2022 at 4:12 PM, Gingeko said:

we plan to build a Pylon and two Obelisk's to each of the servers he played on Cadence and Harmony.

with this we will be needing the following mats:

4000 clay
1000 brass lump
200 bronze lump
3000 stone brick
100 stone slabs

I can get to work on the stone slabs and have at least 1 large crate of clay already dug that I will drop by.

• Like 2

Mats update:

stone slabs Griffy and Saturn

Stone bricks Ashlynne
Clay Rayen Lyarza and Griffy

Brass Killa

Bronze Killa and back up from Felthanne

Thank you all for reaching out to me over mats !

• Like 1

Ging, is there anything else I could potentially bring/make to help out? I'm happy to do whatever is needed. I was thinking something boat related since I remembered our buddy built/imped them like a champion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Samuraifishploo said:

Ging, is there anything else I could potentially bring/make to help out? I'm happy to do whatever is needed. I was thinking something boat related since I remembered our buddy built/imped them like a champion.

not sure there the docs would be off deed and the ships would decay. wil def need a hand building tho

12 hours ago, Gingeko said:

not sure there the docs would be off deed and the ships would decay. wil def need a hand building tho

I can expand the deed out to cover the docks. I was figuring if its going to be a public dock then we would need it to be free of perms. Gingeko. think u can make a spot for parking mini's special boats that I can expand the deed into? Or should i just cover the docks and fuss with perms somehow

• Like 2

It was sad to hear this news, he was in our alliance also on Harmony. I never knew him personally but seemed a very nice guy from the times I did speak to him in game. Sorry for the loss and my condolences to his family and friends.

• Like 2

@Tpikol@Famehopefully you both see this. If anyone knows how to contact Uodo I'm sure he would wish to know as well

The build and celebration of life will be at 8pm EST on Saturday the 14th at Cad T14, Minikilljoy Memorial Public Dock. It is accessible by an inlet on the southern edge of the map and connected to the highway as well. A LMC will be setup for any gifts. A message board with paper, ink, and pens are available for writing him a farewell message. Please come, add a few bricks and tell some fond stories about mini

Edited by Intensescorpio1025
  • Like 3

Deed has been updated so that the docks are now protected. Feel free to bring your ship gifts, they will not decay

• Like 3