Sign in to follow this  
Gingeko

Minikilljoy update with building and celabration.

i made it to the area today .  i added some pegs so the dye can be resealed. and i added 15 or so slabs to the pylon while there as i may not make it to help later.. cool for the message board i never knew we could do that.  geez and didn't know he was my sons age too.  will be missed. at least i have  Iles if killjoy to remember him too as my Cadance deed. 

• Like 3

Awesome, I'll totally build a small sailing boat for him. My shipbuilding is kinda low rn so I can only do that, but... I remember once he gave me a crapton of rare/supreme logs so we could get some good tar to make ships out of. We were like kids happily doing a science experiment in a way. It's the least I can do for him. Does anyone know what his favorite color was? So I can pick the right finishing tenon/peg?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Samuraifishploo said:

Awesome, I'll totally build a small sailing boat for him. My shipbuilding is kinda low rn so I can only do that, but... I remember once he gave me a crapton of rare/supreme logs so we could get some good tar to make ships out of. We were like kids happily doing a science experiment in a way. It's the least I can do for him. Does anyone know what his favorite color was? So I can pick the right finishing tenon/peg?

He liked blue, like primary color blue lol. Its pretty hard to get that with how the color of the wood changes it. he did like the purples i made on his cart and mule bardings

Edited by Intensescorpio1025
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, killjoyJones07 said:

His fav color was red guys sorry I couldn't tell you sooner.

ah ok, guess i got it backwards somehow. could have sworn it was blue. maybe cuz that was the only color he wanted me to make

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Samuraifishploo said:

What time/time zone will the dedication be?

7PM CST Sat 1/14

Edited by Griffy
more specific

I'm sorry I never got that delivery of planks to you friend. Rest well.

• Like 2

thank you all for coming out and helping with this project. thank all of you for bringing mats for the build you are all heros !

~Gin

Edited by Gingeko
  • Like 3

It was an honor to help you. I hope MKJ sails on the vastness on boats that I partially built.

tVRaCdL.jpgC92wH3H.jpgFh1vf69.jpgp7uPlat.jpgHYwDKmx.jpgsAGXpdV.jpgCHsf4Wj.jpgAnJlJtH.jpgUNJRQxn.jpgvQe2Zzp.jpgQNdzhan.jpgLUknzN5.jpgwh1v8xJ.jpgBm7Najz.jpgQfs4BzG.jpgLPgzzcN.jpgY0jp34P.jpgG6YKTcp.jpg

Edited by Alubaczewski
No need to imgur, just copy paste into post
  • Like 4

i just found out about this 2 days ago and it took me this long to write this because i cry when i try.

i met Mini sometime in 2021 when i came back from a break and his brother invited me to their deed, since then we had a lot of fun adventures and we talked almost everyday when i was here, im very sad to find out he is gone and im sorry that because of my own problems we never got to organize an impalong together like he wanted to do for a long time.

I can't believe it has been a year since Minikilljoy left us.

I miss him every day.

He was one of my villagers when he moved to Cadence, and his absence screams at me every time I log in.

I miss you, bro.😭

• Like 2

Every time I catche a glimpse of his isle make me sad and wonder how wonderfull place would it become one day. 

Mini was an awsome guy and a best neighbour you can imagine.

Today is 365 days since he was online so me and Caoineag went to his memorial to put up a Christmas tree since there weasn't one. 

xQmQvIu.jpg

ZfPjd5I.jpg

• Like 2

We only spoke a handful of times, we all still miss you Mini. Rest in peace 

Edited by Cavemannn