Sign in to follow this  
CalebXephrime

Caleb's X-Mess - Free affinity Pizza

Due it's xmas time, I'll do a limited free pizza service over the next days.

You're a terrible cook and don't have a clue how to make your food tasty? Don't worry, me neither! This doesn't stop me from offering you to cook for you however :) So if you're looking for some food for your xmas grind, send me a PM ingame or via forum to "CalebXephrime" and I make you up to 3x affinity pizza per character.

Quality will be as low as 4244QL. A bite of a meal gives you an affinity bonus up to 1.5h. All you have to pay is COD (1c per pizza) costs, I am not charging anything for my terrible cooking skill ;)

If you already know your calibration skill, let me know it with your order. You can also find it out by cooking a bear meat and corn in a frying pan in an ordinary oven. If you completely fail, I might send you a calibration meal. No need for being hungry over xmas time, I'll get your stomache up working!

Disclaimer: Just accepting orders as long as having ingredients available. Before adding my cooking skill, the food is of a high quality. In rare cases of immediate death of the customer, I cannot take over the responsibility. If you encounter after eating a slow and painfull processing of dying, we'll recommend having a nice drink to make your last hours more comfortable. All meals might contain traces of humanoid meat. South lormerian health departement recommends having for a good health at least once a day a good piece of troll or goblin!

Don't be afraid or shy, join Caleb's X-Mess!

FAQ
---

- How long will you cook for me?
As long as I enjoy it and over the xmas season. I might stop at any moment if it is too much for me or I run out of stocks. So better order now!

- I am an old player, do I need to have fixed affinity set in my profile?
Yes! :)

- There are better cooks out there, why do you do it?
I am a farmer and smiths! Of course there are better cooks outside there! But I have good vegetables and know how to flatten something with a hammer. Why shouldn't I become a good cook either? No seriously if you need something nice, go to the usual providers. This is meant especially for those who cannot cook affinity meals on their own.

- I heard there had been other customer that died by food poisoning. Is it true?
My lawyers strictly forbit to talk with anyone about it as he is confident that the claimants not survive the next days . May the gods bless you!

- What about GDPR?
Your calibration affinity will be saved. Third partys will just get access if they are paying well. The courir spirits whispered me that they respect your privacy as well!

- How long does it take?
Depends if I am online. I'll work on the order as they get into.

- Will the pizza delivered hot?
If I look at my mailbox... I have serious doubts ;)

- Ehm, that's not what I ordered!

Oh dear, this might happen. Just send me a message and I try to fix it.

Edited by CalebXephrime
  • Like 6