Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

2022 Holiday Festivities!

Either color rune or just photoshop, can't you go on test server and spawn moonmetal or rng color rune directly and test?(no clue never tried); 

It's just cheaper than trying random thing and "wasting" adamantine for rune/s to try on live servers.

I see your point, but your ref image was dye's result, woops

So we had used some GM tools to make those images which colored it different then it seems players can its something will be looking into after the Christmas break though.

• Like 2

Placed a star on my cupboard along with all the other ornaments and it sporadically appeared but not long enough to pick it up and try again so I relogged and now it's just gone. :( And yes I also moved the cupboard to see if would pop up but got nothing.

I got it back. :) It sunk down into the surface of the cupboard but luckily the tip of the star was sticking out of the back of the cupboard. Didn't see it until I pulled the cupboard far away enough from the wall to see behind it.

wurm.20221227.2316.jpg

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Evening said:

Compare your dyed stocking with Demona's green one on the first page :P

My stockings were dyed before the dye zone was specified by Saroman. I didn't realize they'd dye differently when I did the image 😥

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 11:10 PM, Katrat said:

Placed a star on my cupboard along with all the other ornaments and it sporadically appeared but not long enough to pick it up and try again so I relogged and now it's just gone. :( And yes I also moved the cupboard to see if would pop up but got nothing.

I got it back. :) It sunk down into the surface of the cupboard but luckily the tip of the star was sticking out of the back of the cupboard. Didn't see it until I pulled the cupboard far away enough from the wall to see behind it.

wurm.20221227.2316.jpg

This is a completely adorable display and I'm glad the mystery of the missing decoration was solved. 

I do have to admit, though....it is mildly disturbing to have the heads of the snowmen included...it's like "BETRAY ME AND DIE!! to become part of my holiday display! "

I do enjoy these pieces added to the holidays, so hopefully we'll keep seeing some of this creativity for other events.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 7:53 AM, Darklords said:

Use your mouse wheel to rotate them when placing.

OMG!!! I would have never though of doing that.  You guys really should have given us a nudge on that one.  My poor baubles are hanging vertically along my arched doorways.

4 hours ago, skyefox said:

OMG!!! I would have never though of doing that.  You guys really should have given us a nudge on that one.  My poor baubles are hanging vertically along my arched doorways.

Works with many many other items too. Just about everything can be turned that way :)

On 12/22/2022 at 3:56 PM, DemonaNightshade said:

Visiting Santa in a starter town, or checking your own personal crafted Christmas Tree for a gift, will grant each premium player a stocking which will give a small gift each day to players from December 23rd to December 27th. You will be able to collect these gifts until January 9th (when the event closes) in case you are not able to make it online each day on the dates they unlock

Posting on behalf of a friend, they logged in today and got their stocking but when they checked for a gift they got no gift and this message: [18:25:32] You reach inside the stocking and find nothing new.

Should I tell them to make a in game ticket? Or report it as a bug maybe?

Edited by Kementari

2 hours ago, Kementari said:

Posting on behalf of a friend, they logged in today and got their stocking but when they checked for a gift they got no gift and this message: [18:25:32] You reach inside the stocking and find nothing new.

Should I tell them to make a in game ticket? Or report it as a bug maybe?

Oh whoops I seem to have set the stocking event to end after December and not on the 9th like it should will get a fix in for it when we can sorry about that!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Darklords said:

Oh whoops I seem to have set the stocking event to end after December and not on the 9th like it should will get a fix in for it when we can sorry about that!

Wonderful news! I will let them know. Thank you.

I was happy to see message saying stockings were fixed but it doesn't seem like it. And i'm not alone having this problem.

Was the fix rolled back for some reason?

1 hour ago, Illusion said:

I was happy to see message saying stockings were fixed but it doesn't seem like it. And i'm not alone having this problem.

Was the fix rolled back for some reason?

It worked for me, I took 2 toons prem and both were now able to receive gifts from the stockings. This was within the last 3 hours. Hope your able to get your santa gifts!

I re-premmed 4 toons yesterday and all are able to receive stockings and gifts from them now also.

Is it possible to have the wood decorations show their wood type colours? pretty pls?

14 hours ago, gnomegates said:

It worked for me, I took 2 toons prem and both were now able to receive gifts from the stockings. This was within the last 3 hours. Hope your able to get your santa gifts!

Well, good for you :D. You gave me hope but sadly, still doesn't work on my side.😟

I checked right now and still nothing for me.

"[13:12:03] You reach inside the stocking and find nothing new"

"[13:23:50] You reach inside the stocking and find nothing new."

Both toons Illusion and Hallucination are Premium and will be until next November.

An alliance member, Oakmyst, also has the same problem.

I'm on Linux, don't know if it's related but it's weird. I created a ticket.

Editing : I got my answer. Max 5 gifts and it's just that i got them in time before the 28th when there was the "bug".

Well, the date bug confused me more than anything, lol.

Edited by Illusion

There seems to be some misunderstanding and confusion about how the Christmas stocking works, so let me try to explain :

A premium player will find a maximum of 5 gifts (originally meant to be one daily gift between December 23rd and December 27th) . For those of you who are premium and, for some reason, missed the holiday period it is possible to claim those 5 gifts later (until Jan. 11th). The latest bugfix did not change the total number of gifts, so if you already received all 5 there will be no more. 😊

• Like 3