Sign in to follow this  
Khellus

[CLOSED]Fantastic Large Cart

GN5QVyq.png

[18:06:40] A fairly large two wheel cart designed to be dragged by an animal. This is a fantastic example of the item, with fascinating design details and perfect ideas for functionality. Wood colors: R=5, G=34, B=250. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from blueberrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 91.6884, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Khelus, has been etched in the stern.

[18:06:40] You can easily make out the signature of its maker, 'Khelus'.

[18:06:40] A adamantine rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase vehicle speed (10%)

Hey there all,

So I am currently looking for offers on this literally ONE-OF-A-KIND Item in Wurm.  

A few weeks ago I purchased a Fantastic log on auction and with the help of a friend successfully created this beautiful Large Cart.

There are some guidelines I would like to set for offering on this item to make everything transparent to try and set a realistic value of this item.

1) Place an offer on this thread (Gold/Silver) or (Items of Value) in trade. Private Offers will not be accepted in PM's.

2) An offer does not in any way guarantee that I (Khelus) will accept that offer/trade.

3) I reserve the right to close this thread at any time if I do not receive an offer I accept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it!
I am only considering selling this item at this time, but I feel that this item is far to valuable to place into a timed auction and I feel that this was the best way to properly appraise it!.

Thank you all for viewing!

Edited by Khellus
  • Like 10

I offer to you: 100 barrels of various alcohol

I dont expect this'll actually work, but hey, may as well open this with something!

• Like 2
  • Cat 2

1 minute ago, Liah said:

I offer to you: 100 barrels of various alcohol

I dont expect this'll actually work, but hey, may as well open this with something!

Hey Thanks for offering! Thats what this is all for! haha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marie said:

congratulations on the Fantastic cart!  Love the colour!

Thank you very much!

40 minutes ago, Smokes said:

i'll bid 10g.

Wow, was talking with my mates about this Fantastic cart... wondering someone would offer at least 5-6g for it.... you offering 10g makes my day!! Btw congrats on the Cart... I bet is faster than a Ferrari with the right animals :)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Smokes said:

i'll bid 10g.

Thank you for the offer! 

2 minutes ago, Enniskillen said:

Wow, was talking with my mates about this Fantastic cart... wondering someone would offer at least 5-6g for it.... you offering 10g makes my day!! Btw congrats on the Cart... I bet is faster than a Ferrari with the right animals :)

At the current QL with 4Draft Hellies(Molten +2.5%) 90QL Horseshoes w/ all 100+ WOA it's 40.5 km/hrs carrying a small crate and my LMC

My congratulations!
Whoa! 10 gold for one item is a very significant offer) I think it will not be higher)))

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Aexies said:

Nicee i see you pop something great with my Fantastik log!

Couldnt have happened without you!

• Like 1

Closing for now, thank you for all the offers. I have decided that the number did not reach a point where I would be willing to separate with this gem.

• Like 2