Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 21-DEC-2022

Server Changelog:

• Bugfix: Added missing space in metal ink pot examine text.
  • Bugfix: Fixed dead deed treasure maps generating with wrong settings. If you have a broken map from this bug open a ticket and a GM will get it resolved for you.
  • Change: Added more information on survey examine message.
  • New: Added feedback if you’re surveying in a place with reduced skill gain.
  • Bugfix: Disabled placing items on doors and gates for now till we can support this better later.
  • Bugfix: Fixed survey actions being able to be completed with any item via keybind.
  • Bugfix: Fixed rift beasts taunting other rift creatures to attack them instead of players.

Client Changelog:

• Bugfix: Tweaked turning changes to make them feel more smooth again. (Let us know how these changes feel to everyone)
  • Bugfix: Fixed maps not showing to some players in the world when placed.
  • Like 5

• Bugfix: Tweaked turning changes to make them feel more smooth again. (Let us know how these changes feel to everyone)

Seems to be much nicer again to steer! Thanks :)

• Like 2

unfortunately, my placed maps are still blank :(

I know it wasnt listed in the notes so had not got hopes up, but its still a shame

Edited by Toeol
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Toeol said:

unfortunately, my placed maps are still blank :(

I know it wasnt listed in the notes so had not got hopes up, but its still a shame

We are still working on that one my apologies its a bit tough to track down as it is working normal for us in all our testing across the development team.

2 hours ago, Darklords said:

We are still working on that one my apologies its a bit tough to track down as it is working normal for us in all our testing across the development team.

Would it help at all to share a graphics profile? As much as I doubt it, I still hear how folk can't see rarity of non headwear armour pieces, makes you wonder if them not being seen is related to something whacky not being enabled

15 minutes ago, Madnath said:

Would it help at all to share a graphics profile? As much as I doubt it, I still hear how folk can't see rarity of non headwear armour pieces, makes you wonder if them not being seen is related to something whacky not being enabled

We actually managed to reproduce it and fix it with the steam client lead so we should be deploying a fix for that shortly, was not related to the rarity thing or settings related but I will bring that up see what may be going on there.

The carts feel much better then they did before todays patch! Thank you for tweaking them more!

Happy Wurming!

• Like 4

We deployed a client fix for the map issue, let us know if you are still having the issue after reloading your client to download the update.

Bugfix: Fixed maps not showing to some players in the world when placed.

57 minutes ago, Darklords said:

We deployed a client fix for the map issue, let us know if you are still having the issue after reloading your client to download the update.

Bugfix: Fixed maps not showing to some players in the world when placed.

Delighted to say it has worked here :)

z3RAdKnh.jpg

• Like 1

Horses are moving well.  It's the best experience since turning was first slowed, and not slowing down when turning is nice.  So, good work.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:02 AM, DevBlog said:

Mounted/vehicle turning is definitely better although I'm still getting a random glitch when using steer towards camera mode.  Randomly when turning (especially when turning right) it chooses to turn the other way. Basically instead of rotating 2 degrees clockwise it chooses to rotate 358 degrees counter-clockwise. This seems to happen randomly as far as I can tell, but does seem to happen more often when moving backwards.

Sign in to follow this