Sign in to follow this  
Josuhacalvert

T Arch Half Walls

So i'm sure there is a thread about this somewhere in here but i'm not able to find a specific  one, please merge if there is.

T Arch Half Walls.

Nice as it is to have an opening would it be possible to have a half wall? Can be reversed like any other wall so opening can be moved?

Below are some really naff pics which i hope gives a better understanding as to what im saying. Anyway just a thought to expand wall types.

I've used timber as an example

As it is now

9AQvBWI.jpg

What it could be  (with some Wurm Art Dev Team magic i think it would look awesome)

81SnWkP.jpg

• Like 14

would very much like to see this implemented as well as half walls top to bottom for preventing people from falling off stairwells, you know like a short wall that can be topside or bottomside of a wall section

• Like 1

Yeah, i'm on board with this, would be a nice addition. what would also be nice is a solid half-floor on the staircase so things don't fall thru when pushing or placing them on that. I can walk on that half-tile at the top of the staircase, but can't push anything across it, or place anything on it. have had to rip out many a staircase lately and put in a temp ladder just so I could furnish something on the other side of a staircase

• Like 2