Sign in to follow this  
Annasari

Lame Horse Fair and Limpalong - Cadence

Yes we do still need impers, I don't know if Annasari had a list anywhere of who she had but from what I can gather this is what we have so far.

As you can see we are missing gaps in many areas. I haven't listed the ones that said they "can help in many areas" because I don't know what those areas are. I have a few more people that have told me personally that they can help but again haven't given me exact details.
Indigoe is me, I have a ? next to my name because I am not sure if I will have time to imp while doing everything else.

ENCHANTING -

• Vynora: Omtor?
  • Libila: Zerobyte, Sorceress
  • Fo: Ashlynne
  • Magranon: 

CARPENTRY -

• Bowery:  Khellus, Manachan
  • Fletching:  Khellus, Sir Taco
  • Ship Building: Tpicant
  • Toy Making:
  • Carpentry:  Khellus, Manachan, timowi, Tpicant, TheSgtSkully, Indigoe?, Blueeyeddevil, Ashlynne, Yvanna
  • Fine Carpentry:  Manachan, timowi, Tpicant, Indigoe?, Ashlynne, Yvanna

SMITHING -

• Blacksmithing:  Killashandra, Sit Taco, timowi, TheSgtSkully, Tpicant, Whiteshadowtas?, Indigoe?, Blueeyeddevil, Ashlynne, Zario
  • Weapon Smithing:  Khellus, Blueeyeddevil, Grimceno, Ashlynne
  • Jewel Smithing: Zerobyte, Lyarza, Trippenangel
  • Plate Smithing:  Felthanne? TheSgtSkully
  • Chain Smithing: Whiteshadowtas?, Trippenangel
  • Shield Smithing: Zerobyte, Lyarza

TAILORING -

• Cloth Tailoring: Ashlynne
  • Leather Working: Killashandra, Tpicant

MASONRY -

• Masonry:  Sir Taco, Manachan, Cthrekgoru, Rayen, Indigoe?
  • Stone Cutting: Rayen

POTTERY -

• Pottery: timowi, Easternstar
Edited by Kementari

I can try to be there to assist with plate smithing and Blacksmithing if needed. - TheSgtSkully

Edited by Skullripz
  • Like 1

I will be there and help with imping and fighting the baddies in the arena.

I can help with blacksmithing (88), Carpentry (88), Fine carpentry (78), pottery (80)

My Vynora priest Omtor can help with ropemaking and maybe Vyn enchants if 90 channeling is enough.

let me know if I can do anything before the event to help

• Like 1

Thank you both :) Tim we are going to need someone to make all the wemp we have into cordage rope, if you wanna swing by (if you are close) and do some here and there let me know :)

I have set up a discord for the event too. Ill get a link once i figure out how to actually make it permanent lol

I think i got it working :D

https://discord.gg/aQRpMn6U

Edited by Kementari

Unfortunately I will be travelling RL around this time, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help but I'll try to make it for at least a day if I can.

If I can make it I can provide Blacksmithing(93) and Chain Armor Smithing(83).

• Like 1

i can do BS, WS(to 70), carp, mining and cooking are my main ones. Blueeyeddevil

• Like 1

I can cover most stations, i see you dont have a JS or SS atm, so nominate me for those and i will do what i can

• Like 1

Are you in need of fuel? If you need let me know your preference tar or peat and I'll send what I can.

• Like 1

Thanks all we are starting to look good on the impers list, still no one for cloth tailoring and we are lacking in the priest department for enchants.
Manachan thank you so much for the Axe donation as a prize!
As for fuel, we have a good amount but more can never be a bad thing lol, we have loads of tar and woodscraps peat would be the least amount we have atm. Oh we also have about 2k kindling so that should be good too. Anna reached out to me yesterday, "Things are slowly getting back to normal here... as normal as they can be" So with any luck she may be back in time 🥳

I'll come and do WS(Grimceno) can also bring a vyn priest if needed for channeling (Iwry)

Edited by Cenotaph
  • Like 1

Very excited this will be my first. Id like to offer Fc Carp and pottery skills if its needed. Would also like to participate in the combat event

• Like 1

Thank you Octetsefune :) You just need to be there when the combat events begin to participate in them. Most of them are just the GM's showing up and causing all kinds of mayhem lol. We are still working on the ones we will be hosting, i think we are going to go down the route of fish slap, that seems to be a popular one for these events.
Make sure you join the discord sever to keep up to date with whats going on.

21 hours ago, Kementari said:

Thank you Octetsefune :) You just need to be there when the combat events begin to participate in them. Most of them are just the GM's showing up and causing all kinds of mayhem lol. We are still working on the ones we will be hosting, i think we are going to go down the route of fish slap, that seems to be a popular one for these events.
Make sure you join the discord sever to keep up to date with whats going on.

Hello. just so you are aware that Disc link is invalid. but feel free to invite me via my discord handle Octetsefune#8117

Hi guys I see my FO Priest on the list but I am not so thought I would send a reminder that I will be there and can help in FC, Carp, CT, BS and WS. :)

• Like 1

Got you on the list now Ashlynne, not sure how i missed you >.< My bad.

Just to let you know there are 6 vacant mercant stalls at the Eastern Pact market, (right out front of the Lame Horse Inn) if anyone wants to plop down a merchant for the weekend :)

Some info on permissions for the duration of the fair :)

• Pick up perms are not enabled on deed but are enabled in the public workshop and arena.
  • Butchering perms are enabled, feel free to take whatever you butcher or place them in the LPC (Large Pantry Cupboard) and BCU provided.
  • Digging perms are not enabled (sorry cant bury those corpses) but the deed stops one tile to the south of the arena so you can pick them up and bury them there if you want/need to.
  • There are Large Carts situated around the arena and inside the imping building. Perms are set to allow all to take from them. So you can get healing wool and imping mats freely. Please don't abuse this i.e take them home for yourself.
  • Sorcery, Deity and Meditation spells are enabled.
  • Forage, Botanize and Investigate are enabled. Please don't leave your trash all over the place.
  • Lead, Tame and Groom perms are enabled, grab those special little critters to take home with you.

Look forward to seeing you all there!
~Limpalong Staff

Edited by Kementari

lamehorse impalong is now waiting for people to come!.

just remember to name any items you want imped with your characters name before dropping them, when items are finished the impers will use /me to call out names in local, if you miss that and you cant find your items talk to a member of impalong staff so they can get your items back to your from overflow containers.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot! You are fantastic! The atmosphere of the event is great. Service at the highest level. Organization too. I'm very grateful to all the organizers and everyone who worked on this event.

• Like 3

Thanks all players that participated imping, casting, fighting, healing, and all the wurmathlon games I missed.
Amazing how all was so top organized, very prepared at a really pretty place.
Fantastic team. Thank you so much.

• Like 2

Thank you for the event! I got back the tools I lost on my last adventure, everybody was super helpful and your ovens allowed me to raise 29 levels of HFC! Im going to work hard so next time I can be an imper too, and give back all the kindness you gave me this weekend :)

Vynora blesses you all!

• Like 5