Sign in to follow this  
Soluna

A Special Shout Out to the Art Team

I know there are a lot of exciting changes going on with wurm recently, and it is obvious how hard *everyone* has been working on new features, community feedback and such. Thank you to everyone that is making all these amazing things happen. In addition to these more "obvious" changes that are taking place and being discussed, I wanted to draw attention to the absolutely mind blowing new celestial changes to the sky, especially during sunrise and sunset. I am finding it hard to conjure enough adjectives to describe it in words. What was just recently a very quick shuffle thru the spectrum of colors, is now a slow, graceful, spectacular display of beauty. The wurmiverse is just one of the things that I love here, and I am frequently finding myself just staring at Sol, the sky, and Moons for an hour before I realize that much time has passed. THANK YOU for all your hard work!! I look around in the game and say, "This is where I want to live."  ❤️

For those that have not been able to see these changes, here are a couple screenshots from the last couple of days from Pristine.

Taking a break from work on updating Blossom Market Park to watch Sol rise
LDLUZvB.jpg

Watching Sol fade away from our deed, The Moon at Perihelion
eWmU9PZ.jpg

Jackal and Sol in a total eclipse shortly after dawn
cw3JOYv.jpg

• Like 12