Sign in to follow this  
BattleWall

Chess Pieces Not Destroyable

Doing tons of maps I have a ton of Chess Pieces that are not destroyable. They don't take damage, You can't put them in a forge/oven to burn them. Can this get fixed?

Try sacrificing them or selling them to the deed token.

I don't know for certain that these options would work, just a suggestion about what you can test to try to get rid of unwanted chess pieces.

3 minutes ago, Tristanc said:

Try sacrificing them or selling them to the deed token.

I don't know for certain that these options would work, just a suggestion about what you can test to try to get rid of unwanted chess pieces.

Those don't work either. There are non destroyable. There's is nothing in the game that can actually make them disappear.

A free box near a starter town?  Someone is bound to find them charming (new or otherwise), or you may have a wood type they need for their collection.  Seems better than the old "Davy Jones's locker" option.

1 minute ago, Hazelspider said:

A free box near a starter town?  Someone is bound to find them charming (new or otherwise), or you may have a wood type they need for their collection.  Seems better than the old "Davy Jones's locker" option.

There needs to an option for them to decay or be destroyed everything else in the game takes damage. These are so easy to come by I’m sitting with over 300 chess pieces that I can’t do anything with. 

• Like 2

Yah, I understand and agree, I was just trying to think of something in the meantime.  It might take awhile for anything to be resolved, if they choose to act on this.  By then you'll be buried in cute tiny rift doggos.