Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

Repair All Equipped Armor

An option to repair all equipped armor in a single click would be a fantastic qol thing.

Thanks!

• Like 13

For sure. Be a great addition and less wrist pain after every encounter when hunting.

UI element showing armor repair alert will be great.. and maybe a slider for x% amount.. that way you could just set your comfortable %... 10%-20-30-99..

• Like 3

i support this idea

Kordeth Bludscythe, Master Architect of the Shackport Alliance, Shackport E-13 Melody Server

Traipse, Lodge Owner of Fir Retreat, O-18 Independence Server

Great suggestion! Would make things easier. How about 1 step further and repair all equipped items including wep / shield / arrows in quiver?

• Like 3

As a panfiller I do not enjoy fading out the mindlogic skill. -1

That being said as an armor smith I wouldn't mind this if it did like double ql loss over regular repairing. 

Edited by Atndy

1 hour ago, Atndy said:

That being said as an armor smith I wouldn't mind this if it did like double ql loss over regular repairing. 

Easiest solution is to have it still go off your mind logic. Queue 4 actions? Only 4 repair actions at once, so you'll have to click it one or two more times to do it all. Still better than what we have currently. With 9 armour slots, really I'd say it'd promote people getting more mind logic so they can single click it

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Atndy said:

Does a repair-all option really need to not go off of ML or normal ql loss systems? If you borked it that badly with penalties, it would just end up an option that no one uses, ie - a waste of dev time to have done in the first place.

As to limitations due to a player's mind logic, for example, having only 5 queues yet 9 pieces of armor:  Maybe a slider like Finn suggested above. Or like Madnath's suggestion, something like a little armor symbol that you can click that does the number of repairs your ML allows and changes color from red to green as indicative of the current armor status. Click it twice if needed for the remaining armor to be repaired that wasn't on the first click.

If a player just doesn't like the quicker more streamlined armor damage management for some reason, they just open the character panel and address each piece of armor on its own as they wish.

It doesn't seem to me to be anything that would break wurm of being the absolute sea of minutia that it is. Just one optional yet helpful button to streamline armor repair while our minds tend to the other 206 things we are trying to concentrate on in game :) 

I would like a keybind for repair all equipped gear so this way it would not only repair equipped armor pieces but weapon and shield too, ofc they would try to repair jewelry backpack toolbelt too but since 9 armor pieces + 2 weapon+shield means you would need 11 action slots so 10 mind logic you would have to press the repair keybind multiple times anyway so not a big deal.

+1 Base it on your maximum repair queues like Madnath suggested