Sign in to follow this  
Evilvision

Missions are only counting in journal if they are completed while online.

Looks like missions are not counted towards journal if I am not online at the time of completion. I wasn't paying great attention over the last many months but seems like every time I would pop the journal open that my mission count was always the same or maybe a couple of percent higher. I wrote it off as maybe i was just mistaken.

I started writing it down the last couple of weeks because at this point I knew it wasn't bad memory. Way too many missions done that just haven't counted. This past couple of weeks I have watched very closely and sure enough the only one that has finished while I was online moved the percentage. If we want to get technical the mission says participate in xxx different god missions (nothing about completing it). It should probably count the minute we perform the action towards the mission.

Actually missions count to journal if you are online / offline on the server they are finished.

Example : Sac 50 spindles on Independence. I sac 10.

Then I sail over to celebration. Mission to sac 10 hammers, I sac 5 hammers then go offline for the day.

When I come back, the hammer mission will have counted for the journal % but not the Indy one since I was not on that server when it was completed.

I can only assume this is a measure how the server database is set up.

Edited by elentari

They haven't been counting for me. I have stayed on the server and not left. They have counted for the sleep bonus but not the journal. These last 3 specifically on Celebration.

Name: Magranon's marked adventure for sacrifice
Creator: System
Started: 12/11/22 11:41 PM
Completed: 12/13/22 7:52 AM
Restartable: No

Description: Magranon urges you to sacrifice 25 of the hidden Holy Strands which can be found by investigating and digging in the wilderness.

Name: Jest to Vynora
Started: 12/11/22 10:03 PM
Completed: 12/12/22 10:49 PM

Description: Vynora demands you to sacrifice 36 of the hidden Rotten Eyes which can be found by investigating and digging in the wilderness.

Name: First whisper in service of Vynora
Started: 12/10/22 11:56 PM
Completed: 12/11/22 1:23 PM

Description: Vynora urges you to slay 55 Wild cats that have appeared across the land.

There's also a display bug regarding rift progression % , sometimes the % doesn't update until you do another rift then it changes by 2% instead of 1%. It might be a case of missions not updating properly on your window but they have been marked towards the goal. Keep us updated, I am curious about it.