Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Allow to repair shoulder pads and medallions

It is decorative item but it's just an item.

Maybe it's time to allow us repairing those like most items.

• Like 2

repairing as normal action for pelts/whetstones/pottery.. +1

improve/repair for unique loot like masks/shoulders/accessories from events and rift shop/halloween drops like hats-helmets-masks

probably OP to allow improving of straw reindeers with hay or thatch.. if having the skill is considered actually useful thing

• Like 1

you can mend it to repair it; but you can't maintain it and improve/repair such *rift* item/s

I tried to mend, but did not work.

+1 to the suggestion.

Edited by Ekcin

7 hours ago, Ekcin said:

I tried to mend, but did not work.

+1 to the suggestion.

hm, why do I recall rings and such with or w/o gems being mendable or repairable

I've never used any of this, being impossible to maintain makes me ignore them, why tease and use it for a bit just to ditch it

they're not decorative, they have bonuses on PvE, silly ones like improving dodge chance when in cloth armour and such. They take damage when that bonus is triggered. 

The bonuses should be removed imo and they just become ordinary items 

if it's pve.. doesnt matter

for pvp.. could be done with some source charging or w/e karma imbue or w/e.. of the sort...

nobody cares if you're op vs a troll or champion lolzausus-x on pve

4 hours ago, Finnn said:

for pvp.. could be done with some source charging or w/e karma imbue or w/e.. of the sort...

they're disabled entirely on pvp, even the ones that *only* have pvp function like stealth detection/chance

seems to work as intended.. and quite like.. something was planned.. but then got reworked as plans... for these in that case

either way.. suggested qol is here...

they should be included in armour add ons to make them meaning full, and be repairable buy a guy in a starter town a expert repairer for coin ? gets people moving around aswell

Take a quest... to do 100 rifts.. to learn the secret knowledge to craft maintainable shoulders and accessories, buy rift basic accessory and start new item from it... add moonmetal/source crystals/gems/etc..?

Deal, lets hate a new goal for 100 rifts (just the thought of this involves serious amount of various feelings)

- lets skip 2nd line.. to lower mental breaks and broken walls, monitors and other hardware; replacing it with anything more reasonable will be likely welcomed by many

While at it.. we could use same practice with pelts and whetstones... to create master-work-tools.. possible to improve and repair like any other normal tool:

- the two are seriously lacking options to get a rare/+ and also lack reason to keep using anything below ql 90-95(even if one can last for a long time...)

- impossible to repair either of the two, requires mending, wasting rift materials for that is dumb(spending rare material to do casual cheap priest spell)

aye/nay?