Sign in to follow this  
gorgian

Minimum system requirements

I was thinking of buy a cheap laptop like a think pad I can bring to work but…

I look up the minimum requirements, but the ones I’ve found are meant for a desktop not laptops.

I noticed some old threads talk about having to download OpenGL due to this not being standard installed for Java on those machines with intel HD GPU’s looked in to download site of the OpenGL, and it states that most of the time the game will you try to play would install the required files automatically, does the new client do this??? If so, what are the minimum specs of the onboard low end like the intel HD? If wurm would even run on them now

Any other info that may help me or others thinking of the same thing while be nice to see a update minimum spec thread. 

I'm an idiot when it comes to computers, but what I can say is that I play from a laptop without any problems.
At least with my main. When I use up to (and no more then) 2 alts it get's tricky already.
I feel like playing alone with my main works perfect (on high settings) but with more then 1 is not really enjoyable.

It's an intel core i5 7th gen with a geforce MX150 video card.
Not sure about what is super important, besides the processor and the video card.