Sign in to follow this  
Retanis

Cat levitating out of enclosure in building

# What happened

A cat that had a pen in a building became aggressive and levitated to a floor above through the ceiling (from floor 1 to floor 2 or sometimes 3). This has already happened for a third time. I had to tame and catch the cat on 2nd floor and lead it back down to its pen.

wurm-20221203-2115-1.jpg

wurm-20221203-2124.jpg
# What you expected to happen

I expected this cat to stay inside its pen.

# Steps to reproduce

Keep a cat inside a pen in a building (perhaps above the ground floor and with a floor above?) and wait till it becomes untamed.

• Like 1

It should still technically be inside the pen, but if you make a /support a GM can come fix it.

it floats higher later and passes through the floor. Can't be interacted with from cage, but if I go upstairs by a floor or two it can be tamed and lead back down - so shouldn't be a client issue. Process repeats if I do not tame it fast enough after it becomes aggressive again. No GM fixing is needed - I am able to bring it back again.

Easy workaround would be to keep it outside, but I want a home pet:).

I've had this same type of issue happen repeatedly inside the house and reported it. Bear went untame and levitated upstairs and chickens levitating straight up and out through the roof. Hopefully it gets fixed. No word yet though if it was investigated.

Good luck with your flying cat! lol

Edited by MordosKull