Sign in to follow this  
Jackdryden

I can't get to Treasure Location

This is the map:

2b43db7ca75f983dedda9c69162f3b92.jpg

I have found the treasure location:

2701cce873cf7c6a4ae87cd624b58a7d.png

But now I don't know how to get up the mountain. I have found a promising looking mine but it has caved in, all the wall are reinforced so I'll mine it out and see if this is the old way up. 

This is where the mine is that has collapsed:

89ca65cb5d2856e8c30a7da201bf995a.png

I will try to mine it out and see if that is the old way up but if anyone knows how to get up OR is close to here and has spare stamina sandwiches then send me a PM :)

Thanks in advance

Jack and Mei Dryden

(Independence / Clayworth / F20 - 44X 15Y / https://independence.yaga.host/#2689,866)

Edited by Jackdryden

It's not "impossible" to get to, just going to be a pain without a tunnel.

You can climb the mountain, be sure to bring plenty of stamwitches or stamina drinks!

2 minutes ago, Baeowulf said:

It's not "impossible" to get to, just going to be a pain without a tunnel.

You can climb the mountain, be sure to bring plenty of stamwitches or stamina drinks!

Well I feel like this mine I found at the location in the last screenshot is the tunnel up but it's all caved in, like ALL of it is caved in so just stood here mining it out. If it turns out not to be the tunnel up to the top I'll have to sail home and make stamwitches.

1 minute ago, Jackdryden said:

Well I feel like this mine I found at the location in the last screenshot is the tunnel up but it's all caved in, like ALL of it is caved in so just stood here mining it out. If it turns out not to be the tunnel up to the top I'll have to sail home and make stamwitches.

Hopefully you can tunnel through! Maybe you'll get lucky and only a few tiles have collapsed :) 

I'm not sure how far you are from home, but that may be the faster option vs. mining all that out :( 

Edited by Baeowulf

5 minutes ago, Baeowulf said:

Hopefully you can tunnel through! Maybe you'll get lucky and only a few tiles have collapsed :) 

I'm not sure how far you are from home, but that may be the faster option vs. mining all that out :( 

I hope so to, I'm just worried that it isn't actually the tunnel that leads up there but on the map it looks like it could be as it heads west into the mountain and almost lines up with a tunnel marked on the map up there.

So far it's all been walls but on the right wall it's reinforced every time I mine a new tile out so I feel like it is the tunnel but it's just nearly all collapsed lol

I live at Colossus Lake so it's a long way home.

Edited by Jackdryden

Try asking in a post in your server forum section.  It's possible the old creators of that mine/tunnel are more likely to read the post there than here.  Of course, if they've quit the game or moved to a different server you might be out of luck getting the underground tunnel path from the sources.

• Like 1

Get a measuring jug and set volume to minimum.

drag minimum amount of liquor into jug and drink. You will regain about 5 Stam.

You can do this over and over even once full thirst. Bind drink to a key for faster results and you can walk right up a mountain face using only a few milliliters if liquor.

• Like 2

I've hit a vertical shaft so I think I will use Aeryck's strategy and go home and get some liquor.

Thanks so much for the replies folks!

This is the shaft I mined into...

15b793fa1ff6862a8f3563379181bccf.png