Sign in to follow this  
Kinnick

Troll King Public Slaying

The alliance Allies of Us is happy to provide a public slaying to our Wurm community.  Thanks to Batraz for finding the Troll King and congrats to Tasiel, myself and Batraz for chasing, which is more like being chased, to capture the critter.  He did not get trapped easily I can assure you.

The date of the slaying will be on Thursday, Dec 8 at 12:00 CST.

timer_E1670522305.svg

The location is very easy to find on the highway at Troll King's Rest, this is in the mideast of Cadence at J20.  It's on a prior deed so there is plenty of room to set up any markets or fences.  

The one caveat is that we are by no means a formal hunting group, so no guarantees there will not be a glitch or two with the event.  Everyone is invited to this community event to enjoy.

Added info:

This mine was an established mine, it goes down pretty far and is narrow, so depending on where the troll king is just be prepared to not be able to move around very quickly, there are lots of inclines.  If you have a tent it's best to set it up.

No horses or carts inside of fence.  Everyone on foot.  Please do not enter the gate area until the cave is opened, then come quick he will be a tough bugger.

Although perms are set up to only allow pick up of items for alliance members, if the troll escapes and is killed outside of deed, please do not pickup the corpse allow an alliance member to take it.

Thanks to everyone who has come to enjoy and we'll hope it all goes smoothly.  :)

Edited by Kinnick
  • Like 13
  • Cat 3

Weird time for those in the USA, but have fun with the slaying!

• Cat 1

15 hours ago, Rayen said:

Weird time for those in the USA, but have fun with the slaying!

yes.. (and thanks) .. the US times is often very late night for ppl in EU and further east .. and we could call that "wierd " too 😉    The game is playable 24/7, so any time chosen will be "bad" to someone.
I sometimes pass deeds that is clerly worked on, but I never see anyone there.. but they are just gaming other hours than I .. nothing wierd about that 😉

• Like 9

I ll bring  a wine barrel to celebrate this good initiative  🙂

• Like 3

yay sounds like fun! don't know if I can make it but I'll try

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone that made it.  And great pics, thanks for sharing!!!!!

• Like 2

Thank you Kinnick and special thanks to those who checked out our market, from Blend and I :) 

Solatis Gateway market is at T20 come on by! 

• Like 1