D.A.R.G.O.N. Furniture And Fine Carp imps

Dashingly Awesome Really Great One of a Kind Nifty Furniture!!

Fine carpentry IMP and new items

D.A.R.G.O.N Furniture has moved! We are now located on Elska Heima at E10 on Independence. Here you can get finely crafted hand made furniture, carts, wagons, rope tools, spinning wheels,looms and so much more. If its fine carp D.A.R.G.O.N has you covered!  We now do interior design. If you have a nice new building or castle that needs furnished we come to you and help design the room with rugs, furniture, tapestries, statues etc. DARGON can be your one stop shop for all your furnishing needs. (Rugs and Tapestries by Missty's Leather and Lace)

https://independence.yaga.host/#535,709

ALSO SEE MY MERCHANT AT

ulJaeMI.jpg

Rope Tool imps                                                   WAGON/Cart                                          Furniture                                         

QL                 Cost                                             imping                   New                           IMPing          New furniture prices based

90                 50c                                                     1s                     5s                                  50c                on number of items and

91                  75c                                                     1.5s                  6.5 s                                75                       actions to create

92                  1.s                                                       2s                      7s                                  1.s  

93                   1.5s                                                   2.5s                   7.5 s                            1.5s   

94                   2.s                                                      3s                      8s                                    2.s 

95                  2.5s                                                      4s                      9s                                2.5s  

96                   3.s                                                       5s                      10s                                3.s   

97                  3.5s                                                      6s                       11s                               3.5s 

98                   4.s                                                       7s                       12s                                4.s   

5rYyYm8.png&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=2a6c937244d48

Contact Chaoshaze  by replying here or /tell Chaoshaze in game!

Happy Wurming!!!

Edited by Chaoshaze
WE MOVED!!
  • Like 8
  • Cat 1

I always rely on D.A.R.G.O.N. Furniture for my rope tool imps. Chaos always gets it imped and sent back really quickly.

10/10, would recommend!

• Like 2

[15:38:42] <Jackdryden> Yo! Would you be able to imp a cart and wagon to 90 for me? :)

[15:39:07] <Chaoshaze> sure are you bringing it to me or am I coming to you?

VERY fast response, SUPER Friendly Guy, INDISPUTABLY reasonable prices.

I went to his Deed of Montrose and was met by Chaos and two of his family and deed members. They were very welcoming and friendly and encouraged me to look around the deed whilst the work was carried out.

We had a giggle and some silly conversation and Chaos even moved his Archery Target for me so I could get a nice bit of practice in with my long bow.

They made me feel welcome and valued.

Overall great service.

10/10

b44848554235688651d917a35c78bfb7.jpg

Jack and Mei Dryden

(Independence / Clayworth / F20 / https://independence.yaga.host/#2689,866)

(Xanadu / Kappa / Q15 / http://xanadu.yaga.host/#3262,6293)

Edited by Jackdryden
  • Like 5

Had my Rope Tool Imped recently to 95ql, fast service and friendly, would recommend to others =).

• Like 3

I have ordered several pieces from D.A.R.G.O.N. furniture, and always been incredibly impressed.  Chaoshaze has always been super fast about imping and delivering things I have ordered, and his prices are amazing.  Additionally, if you make it out to his workshop in Montrose, you are likely to meet others on his deed who are super friendly and have their own shops!  I will continue to go there for all the fine carpentry I need!

• Like 3

Quick work, imped my supreme press to 93ql and great prices. Thanks again Chaos

• Like 1

Hey wanted to say thanks for imping that rare cupboard for me, totally appreciate it bud.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 1:37 PM, Stormblade said:

Hey wanted to say thanks for imping that rare cupboard for me, totally appreciate it bud.

Any time Storm!

Haze was more than happy to do a custom, if unusual order for me, he was able to complete it a quicker timeframe than I expected. Excellent customer service, as all questions were answered swiftly and it seems no problems in adding parts to the order.

Thanks again for the imps Haze!

• Like 1

Just now, Aristia said:

Haze was more than happy to do a custom, if unusual order for me, he was able to complete it a quicker timeframe than I expected. Excellent customer service, as all questions were answered swiftly and it seems no problems in adding parts to the order.

Thanks again for the imps Haze!

Thank you for using DARGON for your order. Enjoy that smexy cheesy wagon