Sign in to follow this  
EddieGrey

Beverages

I aspire to get 100 in beverages. A lofty goal, I know. But I'm looking for tips to obtain this goal.

Edit: I realize now this post should have gone in Community Assistance, my bad.

Edited by EddieGrey

well one way would be " proffesional pannfiling facility.... 10k roasted coffe beans at the time would get you pretty far pretty fast.......affinity foods + caffeine and sleep bonus

• Like 1

I found cocoa the best for it if you have good set up. Roasting cocoa beans, and then pressing it with coc fruit press, filling poterry bowls with cocoa paste, you get two chances for tick instead one for one product(roasting it and then cooking paste for liquor). at higher levels you can even go for xocolatl  with just adding water and ground spice to product of previous steps which is insane 91 diff and doesn't require emptying cocoa liquor but i don't really think it's that worth because of pain of measuring water to right amount.... otherwise teal leaves with clasic pan setup 

• Like 1

I think I’ve done about 100k roasted coffee beans (partially pre-caffeine nerf) and am not quite there. So it’s still quite a few 10k loads to get all the way. 

Edited by LionIX
  • Like 1

Oof, sounds like it's going to be a rough road. But I want to run a tavern/inn so I think it's going to be fun as well. Thank you all for the kind tips!

Compared to, say mining (not even speaking of woodcutting) getting to 99 and beyond is dead easy nowadays pressing roasted cocoa beans, and cooking them into cocoa liquor. Before coffee/cacao, beverages was a challenge, it took me a year of grinding several sessions per week to get to 92, I got to 99.40 in a week, then stopped because I found it boring (and more than 99.05 ql products not possible anyway (ok slightly more using rare/supreme containers ..). But 100 may be a challenge still, good luck. 

• Like 1

in coffee we trust.. some do tea.. pick your "poison", cacao/cocoa is annoying with the double weight and quantity loss(merge bug/feature)

I did coffee, was maybe 50 beverages.. (seems to be 66), and then I was 100, the end..

had ~80k roasted coffee, but got the 100 earlier, kept going for the extra ML gains

49dfa847e917047c3222ca3550333da6.png

seems like I started literal end of October ~29th and ended the grind 1st week of December ~8th, but that's with whatever breaks, derails, etc I've had during that time, no preparation, raw and wild, we just got the coffee, bugs, features, good bad bonuses, slacking..

You'll need ~60-100k coffee(roast) or tea(dry/fry) and some knowhow. (don't do cacao/cocoa stuff; don't brew coffee/tea/hot chocolate if you can help it - why.. fixing and filling liquids just sucks)

• Like 1

I just recently hit 99, my setup is 9 ovens 600 roasting pans and doing coffee beans. Use affinity food, coffee and alcohol to boost the skillgain and difficulty of your cooking efforts, load everything outside of ovens, drop everything into the lit ovens and turn on sleep bonus/coffee/alcohol for a quick gain in a short time-period. 99-100 is where you're going to be spending the majority of your coffee beans.

• Like 1

Green tea leaves + frying pan -> oven, I have a 10k pan setup that I am in the process of finishing - and as soon as I do, I'll do 100k tea leaves this way.

• Like 1