Sign in to follow this  
Oneeyedgod

Player Made Logos

Something i haven't seen talked about in recent ages Player made logos. I know this is quite a  sensitive subject seeing that players would abuse this idea but i could be something that can be bought with silver coins or marks and have to be approved by staff before being useable but i t would certainly liven up the game some seeing any time we talk about pmk stuff being brought to nfi freedom servers is a contraversial subject. this bring a whole  different light to the table the logos being useable on wagons, ship sails, flag ,banners, and tabbards. Wurm could definatly use some more diversity.

• Like 7

That system would be very nice and allow for a lot of personalization like in Archage, however a simpler system with some preset options and maybe a layering system like how Call of Duty used to do their pictures might be easier.

• Like 3

+1 for the extra content this would create.

Particularly like EddieGrey's idea of presets too, another game that did that was Stronghold Kingdoms and they had a lot of variations possible.

Some way to add HotA statues for nfi pve servers would be good too Archy addition or through maps maybe if there's never to be item crossings from Defiance.

• Like 1

I always found the system you have in Diablo 3 very good to import to Wurm, in terms of making your own banners.

In Diablo 3 you unlock new graphics by defeating certain bosses are getting other achievements, here in Wurm new elements could unlock when you reach certain skill-lvls or complete journal goals.

• Like 4

Presets could work as mentioned above.

But I'd rather see it more exclusive, not everyone planting a small deed having their own heraldry. Either it can cost some insane amount like a couple gold. And/or have some achievement requirements. Eligibility could also be tied to the Lomaner titles but that alone is not enough as alts can also have those.

Also it should be possible to manage who can show your logo, so you can also give it for example to your alts or have maybe an alliance emblem.

Oh and it should be cross Freedom/Epic. It's a personal logo after all.

Edited by Idlamn

im fine with any price  just mostly wanna see more player made content idk any of you but blank sails and freedom everything seems pretty bland this  can give us any opportunity to work for something awesome

Anyone should be able to make their own logo, be it flag, wagon, or tabard. Massive support from me.

• Like 1

+100
I like it. I would love to do something with a moon and sun. For obvious reasons. 😉

Personal heraldry anyways. Let alone such for villages and alliances.

There's already the practice of custom graphics applications for pmks.

Then there's having more graphical brands for animals, craftsman trademarks, and etc.

Edited by Karrde
  • Like 1