Sign in to follow this  
Skullripz

NFI Epic Portal When?

Different Wurm experience options. As of now, we don't even have the choice. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Skullripz said:

Different Wurm experience options. As of now, we don't even have the choice. 

that's a good thing. keep any new players wurm gets off the dead cluster

I do not see that it is sensible to link NFI to Epic, and create a common currency space between NFI and SFI. Alternatively, it would take a lot of useless checks and programming to prevent that SFIers and NFIers just exchange silvers, and be it in withdrawing and giving (leaving on the ground whatever) then banking again. Without a common item space this opens lots of avenues for abuse and bugs. Hardly worth while the effort.

Better go forward to a cluster merge instead of haplessly working around the divide.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 4

need to merge north and south first. then that would be an option.  i hope soon

• Like 3

i think that the merge needs to happen, it would combine the entire community, the playerbase is already small, and it is divided. to a point that makes the game not as enjoyable. epic still has potential and needs to be fixed from the crap updates from the past, i personally would like to see nfi having access to epic, and to do that a merge of sfi and nfi needs to take place. the sooner the better.

• Like 3

i keep watch on  population and deed count

on 7 south freedom servers  vs 3 north freedom servers.  you can see the deed count and player count is almost the same.  2400+deeds vs 1500+deeds  , 150 players vs 150 players 3am my time was 250, 250 mid day yesterday players .  player count is very close on each cluster.

the only true difference still is the economy . mortar is still 4s per k north vs 2s per k south.  most other things are close in price. so the economy won't change that much.  just add more seller to each market.

release and pristine didn't die cus of the merger they had  . Xanadu being huge pulled a lot of players over, but many went back or to other lands due to lag issues. or even plays on multiple servers.

merging will help bring us together , and events will be bigger again.  

https://www.wurmnode.com/   shows us.

• Like 5

close chaos and Defiance, make Epic available for both SFI and NFI as the only place to PVP, blow up Xanadu and maybe a few other servers to bring the community closer, and we all live happily ever after and maybe people would stay if the world didnt feel so dead and empty.

impossible i know, but dreaming is allowed :D