Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

LOST MY CATs

My cats disappeared on forums.

36vTb4h.jpg

Earlier, I had cat option, now it's gone.

For a while there, I had no cats in ie, then later, my cats disappeared off my firefox browser too.

Other players showed me that their cats are still there on their forums.

Please fix this - or show me what I'm doing incorrectly.

Thanks.

• Cat 9

To be clear is it the option to react with 'Cat' that you're missing, or the cat reactions to a post?

• Cat 1

That post did not have any cat reacts to it so maybe go check now as i added one for you

As for the ability to make the emote hover over the heart and wait till the widget pops up for it

It could be that you have a plugin that is breaking the react code from working but if so you would see more issues then just that not working right

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pandalet said:

To be clear is it the option to react with 'Cat' that you're missing, or the cat reactions to a post?

Yep, no way to view or to react w/ 'cat' option. No 'cat'.

omg - ok.. new update.

5 hours ago, wipeout said:

As for the ability to make the emote hover over the heart and wait till the widget pops up for it

You are correct - if I hover my cursor over the heart option, then I can see the 'cat' face show up. Well - lol.... has it always been like this? I thot there used to be 2 icons, heart and cat.. Now I only see one option, 'heart'. Then when I cursor over it, the 'cat' does show up. Was there a change.

Well , it seems to be working as you prompted. Sorry if this has always worked this way, I got no idea  how I glitched did not notice. I will look for screenshots, I may have a random forum screens capture how it used to be, maybe not. If I find one, I'll post it here. Besides that, I guess this is fixed.

Thanks to everyone the 'cats' posts - give me some 'cat's , lol.. Very generous. This is the community coming together 😄 

• Cat 14