Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

New role type "just like mayor"

Since Wurm does not accommodate different deeds for the same player, yet many players own different deeds thus with different mayors, or play with partners who essentially pay half the upkeep and do half the work, could we please have another permissions category that says "Same permissions as the mayor"?  If you tick this box for a specific player's role, every single box gets ticked including branding, attach locks etc.  The bottom few boxes can remain unticked if needed but the bulk can become ticked and remain so.  The reason is if you brand animals and do not give specific permission for a specific char to interact with said animal, the other "mayor" (who owns another deed but plays on this one as well) can't put gear on the horse etc. because he/she does not have "branding" permission on the deed.  

It will make life much easier for people who own multiple deeds as well as for people who play together as if they both own the same deed.

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 3

+1 My friend has been running into a lot of issues with his alt who has full perms to his deed but is the mayor of a second deed which is resulting in annoying restrictions for his alt and limiting his ability to fully use that alt on his first deed.

• Like 2

+1 to Governorship

As Lord over Stonehaven, I may need stand-in replacement during my occupations of the wildlands and thus an appointment of one trustyworthy Governor would seem rather immense in it's usefulness.

I would propose, even, if more then 1 person is assigned this role then it acts as a Council and changes must be either voted or agreed upon by all members of such role.  This way it's usefule for all types of play.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 3

i agree with this idea as well , managing multiple deeds can be a pain with the way permissions currently stand if needed to do mayor specific role jobs especially naming critters

• Like 2