Sign in to follow this  
Soluna

[No Bug] Affinities disappearing

Hello!

Twice in last 2 days, I've logged out and when I logged back in, my affinites from food were gone. This is a new problem that I have not seen occur before.

Yesterday, we had problems with our modem, and setup a new one through our ISP. When I returned afterwards, the affinities were gone. Just a few moments ago, I logged out for a minute and when I logged back in, again they were gone. My wife, on account Moonbeams just logged out, purchased premium, and when she logged back in, her affinities were also gone. If it matters, each time we had quite a number of affinities, guessing somewhere around 15-20.

We wanted to report incase others were having this issue as well. If there is anything we can do to help diagnose the cause, or provide additional information, we're at your disposal.

Thank you for reading and have an awesome day!

Soluna and Moonbeams

Did you cross to any other servers while the food affinities were active?

Yes, we did. We went to the other servers for the rites and then returned to home server.

Crossing servers clears all affinity foods that are active, but the status effect will stay on (the 10% bonus is NOT active) until you relog. 

• Like 2

Ahh, thank you for letting us know about that mechanic! :) Have an awesome night!