Sign in to follow this  
Geiserich

Some ideas I have

1. It would be nice if you could gift premium to others in steam as it is also possible with other games on steam.

2. More variety for roofs. For example

3.It should not be possible to attack your own mount while mounted. Many accidentally attack their own mount.

4. Rework the context menu so it's more intuitive, maybe like this

• Like 1

1. actually you can gift the funds to go premium on steam but it would be up to the person you gift it to chose to use it for premium so i dont suggest doing it with someone you dont have confidence in to do so

2 i am all for more roofing options

3 i absolutely agree that being able to attack your own mount while riding it should be prevented

4 i think that a choice to use what is comfortable should be available but disagree with changing it for everyone

Edited by kordethbludscythe
spelling edit

1. Well I just think it´s not that handy and if something is more handy the probability of doing it would be higher.

4. Would be also possible. I was just thinking how you could design things more intuitive so new players could get into the game easier.

attacking your mount is already prevented, unless you're on a pvp server where there's reason to want to be able to kill your own mounts quickly to grab the horse gear/deny leaving horses for the enemy like when you're all getting on a boat, LT off it etc.

radial wheel is nice and would be great for controllers (add controller support ty)