Sign in to follow this  
eldarian

(DESERTION) Mol Rehan Academy

Hello,

Many may remember me others may not, but i was the creator of Mol Rehan Academy originally. I am returning back to epic to recreate it.

It is a deed meant to help teach newer players or help those who will be returning to epic get situated, i am looking to see if there is anyone out their willing to help me start rebuilding the MR way of life and restore epic to its glory once again.

Blood and Honor is what we fight for, so come join us and be honored by all your MR brothers as we shed Blood together in Glory!

We are waiting for you!

• Like 2

Maybe I'll play a character on Desertion alongside Defiance. I will think about it :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geiserich said:

Maybe I'll play a character on Desertion alongside Defiance. I will think about it :)

the more the merrier, would love to have you if you decide to join epic.

So far 4 people have popped over, I know their are plenty of people out there interested in trying out pvp, but your worried it's to toxic. Not all on a pvp server is like that....come join us and see how much closer and friendlier our community is. We won't leave you to struggle and you can still do the things you love in the game.

deed progress is coming along, were are still looking for more players willing to give epic a try or return to this great server.

got afew new players to pop on over. really looking for more ppl to come join us. 

bumping, we have like 8 ppl in the vilage now and am always looking for more people willing to give epic/ pvp a try so come on over and learn how to build a pvp deed from the ground up, lots to do still, so plenty of skill to gain.