Sign in to follow this  
Marabelle

Large Planter Taking Damage on Deed

Large Planters are taking damage on deed (with continuous 30+ upkeep).

Expected Result: Wouldn't expect them to take damage. I have six on deed and all have taken damage, one disappeared completely. I have repaired the five remaining today.

Steps to reproduce: Create a large planter, watch for damage.

Hi, thank you for reporting this. Can you let me know if these are taking damage through being used, or taking damage without being used?

Update: I have checked with the team and the planters are currently working as intended, but we are currently discussing this further.

Hi, super late to the party, but mine were taking damage while being used. I don't know how much, because I was unaware that they were supposed to take damage. We took a break for 2 years (I know, I know), but had our deed upkeep for at least a year the entire time. When we came back, they were all gone. A friend said that he noticed them getting ratty, and then popping one by one during the time we were gone. Just for clarification, they are intended to take damage whether they are being used or not? Also, do they take LESS damage if they are being used? I built them right after they came out, and used them continuously, and never noticed them getting to the "holy cow, I need to repair this" stage. Thanks in advance!