Khellus

Sorcery Titles not granted.

Three things every bug report should include:

# A title dictating what the bug you are reporting is
# What happened
# What you expected to happen
# Steps to reproduce

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened: Initially read a tome of Incineration, was granted "Incinerator" title.  Proceeded to read "Libram of Night" was not granted any additional title.
What I expected to happen: According to the current wurmpedia page on sorcery it states under "SPELLS" (Sorcery - Wurmpedia link)...
"Titles with item names are only available if that is the only item you have used. Using more than one item will always result in another title. (Table with tome title combinations is in progress)."
Steps to reproduce: 1. Consume "tome of incineration" without any other sorcery items used previously  2. Consume "Libram of Night"

You always keep the first title you earned until you learn enough tomes. You can progress this by combining tomes together as you learn them. Here is a list of known titles and combinations for tomes.

44d7ae86f418c9f60c38fb57aeaa2398.png

Edited by BattleWall

You can't actively choose which sorcery title to use.

They follow certain rules to combine into new titles.

Here's the information I've gathered about it in a table.

pOBPKpH.png

7 hours ago, Arno said:

You can't actively choose which sorcery title to use.

They follow certain rules to combine into new titles.

Here's the information I've gathered about it in a table.

pOBPKpH.png

8 hours ago, BattleWall said:

You always keep the first title you earned until you learn enough tomes. You can progress this by combining tomes together as you learn them. Here is a list of known titles and combinations for tomes.

44d7ae86f418c9f60c38fb57aeaa2398.png

I appreciate the responses from you both! I'm aware of the title tables and progressive title gains based on Sorceries unlocked. 

This unfortunately does not change the fact that the official Wurmpedia is misleading to any reasonable player reading about sorceries. 

With the Mark Purchasable tomes costing roughly a Years worth of subscription... This issue should be addressed in some way shape or form to prevent misleading individuals who might be seeking those titles. 

Nobody wants to invest in something only to find out it didn't work as explained. 

Especially when the Wurmpedia which is accessible in-game explicitly states that "Using more than one item WILL AWALYS result in another title".

As this appears to be a wiki data issue rather than a game bug, I've moved it to wiki maintenance.