Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

How to pay subs?

When I log into the shop, credit card payment is gone. Only the somewhat questionable Xsolla and the mafia Paypal are offered. Are there any honest payment agents available?

I have a credit card. I have no Paypal account and will never join that criminal company. How to pay my subs now?

CC p[ayments were always handled by Xsolla and Paypal, Wurm never processed card payments directly. It's likely just changed layouts and that's what's confusing you. 

If you check your statements, it likely mentions xsolla

I think my CC payments were handled by Xsolla the years before, but no offer to do that anymore. Digging somewhat deeper I saw that I can pay using the Paypal gangsters without needing an account. In previous years' layout, a CC symbol was shown where it is now concealed a lot.

Edit: In the end, I found how to pay using Xsolla ;) , under bankcards - credit cards. From there, it worked fine, just cc number, expiry, checksum number, done. Paypal additionally demands full name and address, and even mobile number (wtf about ppl without one?). Given the extent of spying and sniffing by them and the google mafia, no thanks.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Ekcin