Sign in to follow this  
Whane

Let me spend my marks

I can't truly express how annoying it is to dump $100's into this game, earn marks, then take a break but hopping in every few weeks for a status check and to see what new skin is available - then finally see a skin that I like, but unable to buy that skin with the marks I earned because I'm not PRESENTLY premium.

I understand monetization, but this just seems wrong. I earned those marks with my premium purchases, but that isn't good enough, I need to be premium at the time I spend my marks... I must pay, for the privilege of paying.

• Like 17

I agree with this.  I prem and unprem so many different accounts.  Quite hard to manage them all, but send heaps with this game.  Several are sitting on awards that can't be used.  They do have a right to set whatever restrictions on it they choose, but it sucks.  At least they aren't on a timer and all expire after a month.

• Like 1

Yeah it's really dumb. Marks are basically a reward for you being a loyal customer.

So in theory you don't visit the store for a year, then suddenly all the discounts and loyalties you've accrued can't be accessed for...what reason?

• Like 1