Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Wurm Online Update - 2022-11

Yussssss!

I'm only premming on one server cluster going forward.  Not giving up double the cash for all main alts on both clusters, until I can play those alts on both :)

• Like 2

Was about to write on suggestion forum for this. But now it surpassed expectations!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

About that....

blackfriday-1024x576.png

How does one make that bright tapestry, GM color, light emitting or something?

Love, Love, Love this! You guys ROCK! Thanks so much. QoL, Bugs and other Fixes, and Player Retention. Looking forward to it :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Khellus said:

This is the single most terrifying thing for NFI I can possibly imagine.

The rumors of your demise are greatly exaggerated.

9 hours ago, Finnn said:

About that....

blackfriday-1024x576.png

How does one make that bright tapestry, GM color, light emitting or something?

Looks like the screenshot was edited, probably a boost to the saturation or similar.

when both lights in same pmk?

can't just copy paste the freedom code into the pmk code? :)

Is there going to be a test server map available under m ?

Because last time i was there testing the archaeology stuff there wasnt.

and erm since its cartography we will need the in game server map, just saying...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hailiah said:

Because last time i was there testing the archaeology stuff there wasnt.

and erm since its cartography we will need the in game server map, just saying...

That is a good point, ill be sure to get a map dump for the public testing post.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Hailiah said:

On Oracle at least, pressing m shows the in game map of Oracle. Don't remember if this happened on the other newer test server, or on the test PVP server.

An updated map dump is always welcome.

Great updates and can't wait! 

With the topic of maps...most often being said is about Wurm's windowed small map(in game).

"Why does Wurm not have a pinpoint on the map to show a players location."

23 hours ago, jasminth said:

Great updates and can't wait! 

With the topic of maps...most often being said is about Wurm's windowed small map(in game).

"Why does Wurm not have a pinpoint on the map to show a players location."

personally i think that i never should have a pinpoint, thats the whole point of the compass and map dumps, its medieval times, no such thing as gps in the time this game is taking place......

Yo! Put back the black friday deals it's not 00 00 in central Europe or on the Greenwitch! Plsssssss gotta get some cheap prem for my many alts.

@Rolf

@Keenan

@Samool

Edited by Idlamn

Gonna get it anyway later towards holidays... I just feel happy when I get a sweet deal. You ppl do real deals here not the fake black friday stuff you see on Amazon and anywhere else.

My friends don't call me Mr Scrounge for no reason.

Refreshing the store page waiting for the ghost of Christmas yet to come...

Still early Sunday here too and the sale is no longer available. I'll also be refreshing hoping for a correction.

• Like 1

on vacation with family for week n half, though sunday still here, guess it's based off Europe sunday.  Shop discount doesn't appear available.  That's alotta coin wurm will miss and prem time i'll miss.  Looks like I just missed the sale whilst away on vacay.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

That's alotta coin wurm will miss and prem time i'll miss.

No more inflation for my coin pile hehe >:)

Still refreshing

Edited by Idlamn
  • Like 1

Please extend the sale by one more day. Nowhere did it specify a time zone.

• Like 1

@WO Team 

I don't want to nag. Normally, especially in my case, I would agree that we should have made sure to be slightly earlier for the deal - you know being proactive etc. etc. Especially since CA also told me the timezone in game but I forgot it.

However life can be very eventful, especially before the holidays for some people. Sometimes we can give a thread like this a quick read - see Sunday there and assume it's in our time and not give it anymore thought then be surprised on Sunday we were not in time for the deal. Best is to put it till the last Sunday in the world or tell them the timezone.

In my case I actually thought it would end later than my timezone :) Who would have thought WO is using Athens,Istanbul,Bucharest,Moscow time and not CET hihi ^_^  Or maybe it was daylight saving hour, who knows... See? It's complex.

I already got some stuff for the deal - am just missing some alt prem which I am gettin anyways when I have more time to play em. You guys do awesome deals, real actual deals, not the increase to decrease stuff we see nowdays. It is already a deal anyway - WO would be worth 30eur per month if WoW is worth 15, not gonna lie. Not some fanboy, I played WoW too as wee lad but man that game is so devoid of actual interesting MMO gameplay.

Still refreshin...

Edited by Idlamn

I think the team should look at extending this yearly sail to at least Monday. With the advent of Cyber Monday sales being tied into Black Friday sales, most business now extend deals and sales thru that Cyber Monday. For those that may not be aware, Cyber Monday is the Monday after Black Friday and is used today by both brick and mortar business and online business to continue to extend deals another day. I cannot see any reason for Wurm to not do the same. 

• Like 2