Sign in to follow this  
BattleWall

[Please Close]Fantastic Orangewood Chess Rook

Here for your Bidding Pleasure

Is a Fantastic Chess Piece

image.png

image.png

The Chess Piece looks like a Lava Fiend and has a Goldish Shine. Due to this being such a once in a lifetime roll there is a Private Reserve on this auction.

Starting bid: 1 s

Increment (minimum): 1 s

Reserve: Yes Private

Sniper Protection: 30 minutes

Private Bids: Not Accepted

timer_1669334438.svg

Edited by BattleWall
Too Much Drama
  • Like 3
  • Cat 1

2s

Edited by Delg
Bid same tme
  • Like 1

What reserve?
Maybe you want 1 gold.
Then we would put this amount as the minimum value.
Why hide this information from people?)

2 hours ago, FreeLikeTheWind said:

What reserve?
Maybe you want 1 gold.
Then we would put this amount as the minimum value.
Why hide this information from people?)

There's a private Reserve because I choose for there to be a private Reserve. Allow people to run their own auctions how they want without questioning it. Sometimes its best to let a item value itself at auction and if the price that you want to let it go for isn't what people are willing to pay you get an accurate representation of what someone is willing to pay for it.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

1 hour ago, BattleWall said:

There's a private Reserve because I choose for there to be a private Reserve. Allow people to run their own auctions how they want without questioning it. Sometimes its best to let a item value itself at auction and if the price that you want to let it go for isn't what people are willing to pay you get an accurate representation of what someone is willing to pay for it.

To evaluate things enough to ask with the trading chat a couple of times.
I still find this behavior strange and unfair.

4 minutes ago, FreeLikeTheWind said:

To evaluate things enough to ask with the trading chat a couple of times.
I still find this behavior strange and unfair.

This is my auction and not yours. There is nothing unfair about this auction. Please stop derailing my thread. If you would like to discuss this further there is PM's this is a place for bidding and not discussing the terms of my auction.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

Some discussion around an auction is fine, but if you want to go into extended discussion, please take it to PM.

Pandalet (LFM)

• Like 3
  • Cat 1

2 minutes ago, Pandalet said:

Some discussion around an auction is fine, but if you want to go into extended discussion, please take it to PM.

Pandalet (LFM)

I heard you. Thank you. Am I allowed to ask my question here? 

21 hours ago, BattleWall said:

Bump Reserve Price not met yet.

I don't like being deceived. and talking behind your back. On this I will ask directly and openly. I hope this is not forbidden :)
Please tell me what is your reserve price?

1 minute ago, FreeLikeTheWind said:

Please tell me what is your reserve price?

My reserve price is Hidden until it is reached as posted in the auction terms in my OP. I will not be disclosing it until it has been reached.

• Cat 1

1 minute ago, BattleWall said:

My reserve price is Hidden until it is reached as posted in the auction terms in my OP. I will not be disclosing it until it has been reached.

I understand you, thanks for the answer. I do not agree with these conditions. Happy Auction

Edited by FreeLikeTheWind

4 hours ago, BattleWall said:

Just a small note about getting an accurate representation, I don't think holding a private reserve gives an accurate representation. Besides myself, I know of several others that would be willing to bid on this item if there was not a hidden reserve. Hidden reserves will normally keep some interested parties from even getting involved, same with private bids. It creates the possibility that a bidder is simply bidding against themselves and is normally poor practice and does not really provide you with the "accurate representation" that someone may be looking for.

Its a great item, Gratz on the find!  I hope it goes to a great home, good luck with the auction!

• Like 3

Please just close this auction. It's clear that people do not want to bid on a item with what they are willing to offer regardless.