Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

House permissions not working for allies

In my cave, I have a workshop and for permissions, I have it checked to allow allies to enter, but they can't.  I do not have other permissions on the house for individuals that are attempting to enter, that would override the alliance permissions.  I've unchecked, save, rechecked and saved.  Ally tried relogging.  Nothing worked.  I can manually add them to the building as a player that that works.

That same ally member has reported the same issue with their house and other allies not being able to enter.

This was on Harmony.

Does the player have the permission "Allow actions on allied deeds" checked for their role in their own deed? That setting effectively lets them count as an "alliance member" rather than simply a "non-citizen".

• Like 2

Thank you.  I should have thought of this and will double check.  It was an alt of the deed holder and not sure if they ever set restrictions for other villagers they may have once had.

that should be on their village role(in their village, you'll have to ask them to check their role at the token)

1 hour ago, Shydow said:

Does the player have the permission "Allow actions on allied deeds" checked for their role in their own deed? That setting effectively lets them count as an "alliance member" rather than simply a "non-citizen".