Sign in to follow this  
moogien

Weapon heads , tool heads, blades to Crates , Bulk Storage bins

We can drop some finished items to BSB or crates ,

it is about time make it possible for heads and blades aswell

• Like 4

This sounds fair. I'm assuming that the "imp" column for such items would default back to "lump of metal" when put into bulk storage.

I would love this! I have been spamming eyelets on my priest to level jewelry smithing and keep having to find places to drop them. 

Although I suppose the imp column would present some issues like Sheffie mentioned...If it reverted them to 'lump' or something we would all probably stop tempering and just put it in a bin when it reached temper. I know I would haha. Actually we should definitely make this happen.

11 hours ago, moogien said:

Improve icons should stay unchanged

Items lose all individuality when put in the bsb and we don't currently/don't plan to support retaining the imp item required.

Unfortunately storing individual item information would defeat the technical purpose of the bulk storage.

We don't allow putting tool/weapon heads into bulk for this same reason. Abuse vectors arise from allowing forcing of the imp step back to lump or to average ql of items that can be directly converted to tools without ql loss. We allow this to happen on arrows given their drastically more difficult to handle and temporary in nature.

However, the smelting pot is intended to resolve the issue of bulk tool heads sitting around. I recently expanded smelting to allow enchanted/runed tools/blades/heads to be smelted.

I've put eyelets into consideration but there are technical issues with tiny items that would have to be resolved.

• Like 1