Sign in to follow this  
electroprobe

game doesnt load

i was playing wurm and then after sailing for a few hours i got back to my deed and my client closed. when i use the client that allows me to choose normal, experimental, low memory, test. I click the one I want to run and it just closes the program. iv tried to run every single one. it all does the same thing. Also i have 2 creature cages that are going to break inside of my boat and I am going to lose a horse. Can a GM unload my creature cages and put both animals in the nearest house(with the clay tiles). My boat is willow knarr, the deed im apart of is umbar, my username is electroprobe. This is my support ticket since i cant send one in game. I have permision on my account to all that i had said, so even if it wasnt me. Nothing bad would happen. I just bought those 2 creature cages too for 2s each and I am about to lose them because I have to leave for several hours

I hope you can get back online soon. We'll go see about your animals.

i got also problem today with 2 clients with connection refused problem.

then when i try to login its looks like wurm client dont want to work... after 10 times try to run it its start to working normal