Sign in to follow this  
Spacy

HLL Wagon redux

OK, doing this again - and just editing the post as it is basically the same!

aFTkgD1.jpg

This is my 2nd auction - But I just put in a new timer and edited the post so I don't have to redo it all!  This auction is for a Birchwood wagon!  Was part of a trade I did for one of a different wood type, so I am not the maker, it is Rightout.  This one is just over 50ql.  Only difference - if the auction value goes over 1g, I will offer to exchange this wood type for one of the following:  Walnut, Thorn, Lingonberry, Lavender, Chestnut or Hazelnut).  The winner can come over and look them all over before they decide.  If it goes over 2g I will offer up a choice of Raspberry or Rosewood (ya, the rose is by far the best looking to me, and the raspberry a close second - so not expecting these to sell, but hey with the Black Friday sale going on who knows - far as I know it is only rose HLL wagon in the entire game!).  

timer_1669597674.svg

Starting Bid: 50s

Increments: 1s

Reserve: Yes (70s if cash only OR 40s + at least 10s trade value of mats listed below - yes I know it is needlessly complicated but I want to encourage people to trade mats instead of silver as I would like to see someone who feels that this may be out of their range to realize no, it isn't)

Buyout 2g

Sniper Protection: No

Private Bids: No

It is currently located at D9 Xan (Mackinac Island).  Unless otherwise discussed I am assuming you will pick up.  

Will be willing to trade materials at the following rates if the mats are easier for you to come up with.  Just figure out the value of what you are willing to trade and bid as a silver value so others can properly bid, please and include in your first post.

• Mine supports: 4s per 100, can use 500
  • Mortar 2s per K, can use 10k
  • Slate Bricks, 2s per K, can use 3k
  • Planks, 1s per K, can use 2k
  • Shafts, 1s per K, can use 4k
  • Camellia sprouts, 1s per 100, can use 200
  • Lavender sprouts, 1s per 1000, can use 500 (so 50c worth, but I will credit you with a full 1s for the 500 to make bidding easier)
  • White-dotted flowers, 1s per 10 , can use 40 (Note:  honest mistake some people confuse with white flowers, which are NOT the same.  I don't need any white flowers.)
  • Moon metal lumps, 4s per kg, 5s if over 90ql   Can use:  Seryll 2kg<90ql, 0.5kg>90ql, Glimmer 1kg>90ql, Ada 5kg<90ql, 2kg>90ql
  • Spring Flowers (the white ones with the bluish vase) 4s each (as many as you want to hand over)
  • Crow Flag 10s , need 1 to finish my collection of flags though will consider other crow items as well
  • Roman Republic Flag 40s, need 1 to finish my collection though will consider other roman items as well
  • Lady of the Lakes hota 40s 
  • Rare Bone 20s, Supreme bone 80s
  • Do NOT need (in anticipation of people asking:  Hide, Scale, Bloods, other hota's, sleep powder - so these will not be at fair market trade value - you are forewarned)
  • I am open to exchanging for rare/supreme items (most I would donate to the upcoming Lunalong as prizes) but would need to have a conversation to determine value.  Heck, I am open to almost any sort of trade so let me know what you got!

Lets see if I jumped the gun on the last one and get a bit of action on this one!

Edited by Spacy
Redo the bid!

Bump - about 10 hours left.  I have had 2 people contact me via forums about other items, both said they may bid, but haven't yet.  Great deal on a great wagon.  

Bump - the auction is up again, different wood!  (Last one, Oak,  went to Reaping).  Lets see if I just jumped the gun or if nobody wants to do trades other than silver.  I prefer non-silver!

New bids are below this post!  Happy bidding

I have had a chance in family plans, so I won't be back to wurm when the timer for this ends.  Apologies - but I should contact the winner within about 24 hours of then to arrange things.  No change to the auction - just a minor delay to communicate FYI.

• Like 1