Sign in to follow this  
Madnath

(SFI only!) Halloween item giveaway!

A big donation from Jaymie to add to the giveaway! Updated image below.

QIrsxet.png

1 minute ago, Asciana said:

Could I get a plague mask Mad? If not, a Witchs hat? To Asciana . 

[00:07:48] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Asciana in less than ten minutes.

1 Plague and any pumpkin shoulders you have to Alpengeist. Thanks Mad!! Very generous as always!!

I'd like a plague mask and minion mask if I could.  Thanks so much Mad!

1 hour ago, MordosKull said:

1 Plague and any pumpkin shoulders you have to Alpengeist. Thanks Mad!! Very generous as always!!

[02:15:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Alpengeist in less than ten minutes.

17 minutes ago, lodoc said:

I'd like a plague mask and minion mask if I could.  Thanks so much Mad!

[02:15:41] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Lodoc in less than ten minutes.

Last update of the current loot pile to pick from for tonight. I'll likely be logging off somewhat shortly after this post so I will send any requests when I log in. Lodoc has very kindly donated us an extra skull mask to give away too!

piofczF.png

13 hours ago, Zachariah said:

1 minion mask to Zachariah. Thanks Mad!!

[16:14:08] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Zachariah in less than ten minutes.

11 hours ago, Archaed said:

I'd love a minion mask if any are spare! 

[16:14:28] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Archaed in less than ten minutes.

11 hours ago, Ulost said:

Skull mask to Ulostemies

Thank u

[16:14:47] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Ulostemies in less than ten minutes.

10 hours ago, Cista said:

Mask of Deception for Cista.

Thanks!

[16:15:06] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Cista in less than ten minutes.

So a quick update post as I've had a mega donation from Zov! We've got a good amount of extra items back in the pool, including two sets of shoulder pads! The shoulder pads will be sent out in pairs by default so if you only need one, let me know so I can send one rather than two.

Image of the current pickings below:

Spoiler

LHDLWCn.png

I have some fragments too, just waiting to see if I have spares myself before I put them in here. So if you're wondering about Halloween fragments, keep an eye on the thread.

Friendly bump as there's been some fragments donated too!

nBiXOf4.png

Been no requests lately so if you've grabbed something before feel free to request something again if you're in need. Just try and be mindful of others. My large cart is too full and I wish to clear it!

EDIT: one pumpkin shoulder pad fragment has been taken, 2 remain

Edited by Madnath

I would like the skull mask and a pumpkin shoulder pad fragment if you still have them. Send to LadyCygnet, please. 

Edited by LadyCygnet
I only need one fragment

7 minutes ago, LadyCygnet said:

I would like the skull mask and a pumpkin shoulder pad fragment if you still have them. Send to LadyCygnet, please. 

[00:01:19] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Ladycygnet in less than ten minutes.

Had a few PM's ingame so updating list in spoiler again

Spoiler

M2ewVpA.png

Could I get a mask of deception sent my way please?

CoD to Quelon :) 

9 hours ago, Quelon said:

Could I get a mask of deception sent my way please?

CoD to Quelon :) 

[04:09:45] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Quelon in less than ten minutes.

Mask of Deception and minion mask my way if possible. Wondering how it looks on me :P

10 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Mask of Deception and minion mask my way if possible. Wondering how it looks on me :P

[16:54:59] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Angelklaine in less than ten minutes.

Mask was actually from last year; however, I like how the deception mask looks with the drake hide helm... mostly. The exposed neck does bug me.

Thankfully found a higher ql version this year. Not a rare sadly.