Sign in to follow this  
Madnath

Forest Giant has my permission to die

We've got a big guy. For you. Come join us at The Wreckage Brother to talk and tell us who you are. Come with your best and most fancy mask, because nobody cares who you are until you put on the mask. Your alts? Get 'em onboard and call it in for some extra woodcutting bloods! And try not to die, because the Forest Giant loves to wonder why it kills people before throwing them out of local range. But you don't fear death... you welcome it. We will be asking in local chat who paid the Forest Giant to grab our friend Dr Pavel so please pay no mind to that. But this Forest Giant has a lot of loyalty for a hired gun. It remains to be seen if getting caught is part of his plan. We do fear he'll attempt to crash this slay, with no survivors. If you do attend please do remember when we start to fight, that isn't the time for fear, because that comes later.

We take uniques from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of players who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Uniques are yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming the slay site, and freeing the big guy! Step forward those who would serve. For an army will be raised. The private slayers will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be distributed. The GM's will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great server... it will endure. Celebration will survive!

The only question that reminds is what will break first — your spirit…or your body.

uZXbS7E.png

Forest giant not to scale, for a more accurate representation, attend the slay and compare with the Stanlee held Forest Giant: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/193592-on-being-the-right-size/

[19:47:55] <Stanlee> Oh, you think the forest is your ally. But you merely adopted the forest. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the paving until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but FLAT!

Champion Forest Giant slaying. He's a big guy.

Timer: timer_E1668283125.svg

(8PM GMT) or use the Discord time code: <t:1668283200:F>

Loot: Rare bone rolled, tome may be rolled or kept, if one is dropped.

Much like Stanlee, no delays unless a GM reports crossing issues. So get here on time!

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 14

I don’t have a mask, but I’m ugly enough to pass as a monster, so maybe I can attend?

• Like 4

5TfcR8T.jpg

♥ That sounds Bloody Suspenseful! 
Happy To be there and of course Sourcey Sorceries will make a pop up tent, where you can get your bloods mixed and your tools imbued
All you need is to bring your tools, bloods and the good mood!
🩸
Since we all will be masked, please form a fine line after the slay and I will trade you when I can - that is if there are any survivors...

Mixing spot will be announced at the slay! Keep an eye out for the Yellowtext

• Like 4