Sign in to follow this  
Kementari

Thank you Staff!

Recently I had my horse "stolen" for want of a better word, even though technically it wasn't stolen cause that is impossible to do on Freedom. The horse was taken and then purposely killed to try and get the gear that was on it. I wont go into the details of how this was done because I don't want anyone else with malicious intent to get any ideas.

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Tristankh, Tarissa and the rest of the team involved for going above and beyond to help me find my horse. R.I.P

No other game I have played has ever gone to the trouble and effort (and it was a massive effort) to help me with a problem before. I truly appreciate you all.

Call me a brown nose, @#$ kisser what ever you want. I don't care. I just feel like we are so quick to complain about things but hardly ever say thank you.

So thank you, thank you all. You all are amazing!

Indigoe 💓

• Like 25

The horse was not branded? Did anyone got banned because of it?

From the info provided or perhaps lack of, it made me think that horse gear was taken by force from someone else or by pressure and handed back to you.

Edited by Tor

Nothing was taken by force, no one was pressured into anything.

The horse was branded and belonged to me.

Nice, i am glad the GM went out of their way and beyond to help you.

It was just weird branded horse being taken away and killed, hope that gets fixed in the next patch