Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 8-NOV-2022 & November’s Monthly Skin!

Server Changelog

• Bugfix: A tamed creature will no longer lose its pregnancy status by going offline with its player.
  • Bugfix: More fire and light related fixes
    • Kilns and smelters will no longer leave behind duplicate fire effects when the fire goes out.
    • Fixed a small inconsistency in the colours of some lights under some circumstances, such as lighting the item and then pushing or placing it.
    • Refueling a fire at low fuel levels will now work properly instead of sending a message that the fire is not lit (even though it is).
    • The recently-introduced dynamic furnace lights used for ovens, forges, and smelters will once again have flickering and sound like other fires.
    • Various minor changes to address some inconsistencies with how lighting is added to or removed from items. This should fix any remaining cases of items leaving lighting effects behind even after being snuffed/extinguished for any reason.
    • Turning an item that is placed on another item will no longer cause it to lose its light effects or colour.
  • Bugfix: Skill journal tiers will now be visible immediately when getting 20 in a related skill, instead of being invisible until the next login.
  • Change: Flaming skulls will now be fueled by candles, like candelabras, and will decay if left off-deed.
  • Bugfix: You can no longer drag items into the main bulk container unit (excluding shelves).

November’s Monthly Skin!

November’s “Sigvard’s Wrath” skin delivers bone-chilling fear to all of your enemies! Available through the month of November in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to any Huge Axe to give it a unique and fancy look!

skin_november_sigvards_wrath-1024x576.pn
  • Like 15

A little late on the skin and also definitely not my taste. 

Me waiting for the missing shield skins

Me waiting for a cooler sickle skin

Me

gYRTnKc.png

• Like 5

With all this talk for lamps, fires and ashes.. I am wondering.. will there ever be fix to make old and new forges/ovens look the same?

New ones lack the storage area cut out in the model and the curb.. also the burn ash/smoke marks are lacking in new models

1 dream is to see Marble option as there's option for any other stone except marble..

Was that intentional difference or temporary release and models were going to even out later on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madnath said:

Me waiting for the missing shield skins

Me waiting for a cooler sickle skin

Me

gYRTnKc.png

Yeah.. you need skin.

• Like 4

So torn on the skin...

The axe haft and blades look great but the skull portion looks so dorky and out of place. Almost like it was superimposed last minute.

A classic Sophie's choice.

The perfect skin for my Lib priest who is wielding a huge axe anyway!

• Cat 1

We deployed a new client just now that should resolve the smoke signals our forges were letting off trying to signal for help thus ending the forge rebellion of 1113. You will need to exit the game and relaunch it to get the updated client.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Change: Flaming skulls will now be fueled by candles, like candelabras, and will decay if left off-deed.

Booooooo. Booooooooo.

6 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: A tamed creature will no longer lose its pregnancy status by going offline with its player.

Glad to read! I bred some unicorns and logged off, so it never gave birth. I thought I was going crazy lol

Edited by Xheth
  • Like 1

How about a 20% off silver and premium time in november? : )

So we can stockpile for rainy days.

Hey Devs, could you have a look at roofs and allowing an option on how high they go? When making buildings  that are 3x3 like the one below, The roof is double the height of the building.

Thank you!

yhHPtkTv3QgY.png?o=1

• Like 7

Having roof pitch choices would be amazing. Stick it in Suggestions :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jaz said:

The perfect skin for my Lib priest who is wielding a huge axe anyway!

Way past time for a scythe skin for Lib priests.

31 minutes ago, garforl said:

Farming tools shouldn't be weapons of war. Reeeeee.

Yet they have been for thousands of years.

lol I’ve seen African farmers use their AK to plow a row for seed

Sign in to follow this