Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Make old Halloween items much less common

As the title says I propose that old Halloween items be made less common. 

The Halloween loot table is now significantly bloated from previous years drops making getting one of the new ones very unlikely. With this problem only set to get worse each year as more items are added to the table. 

I suggest that the loot table should be something along the lines of:
60% for new drop table
40% for old loot table

This will allow the current player base to go out and enjoy their time hunting and with a little effort get the new items. Whilst those who are hunting for a specific item will be the ones who need work for it.

To illustrate the issue and the reason I'm suggesting this change, I've attached below the results of around 30hrs of hunting (with over 600 goblins and trolls killed). Note 14minion masks and only 1 Faceless mask drop. 
aTwuPVU.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Damascus said:

Each year pass gets harder to find old stuff .

I think perhaps you misunderstand.

Based off of the sample size I've provided for drops you have over an 80% chance of getting an old drop. 

If we assume the same rate and next year they add two more masks to the pool that will be close to 90% chance to get an old drop. 

2 hours ago, Damascus said:

Each year pass gets harder to find old stuff .

+1

That's a growing problem.. we might need to drop something like tokens or w/e "currency" and use that at vendor npc and buy what we want instead, as limit for good stuff per account wont do anything.. we might need lucky and less-lucky.. currency drops or way to scrap drops into currency to trade for what we want.

It was already hinted that new drops have higher drop rate.. probably more than 60/40 ratio, and yet we have similar results

maybe every year only new stuff can be acquired and old stuff only rest of the year but with very low chance like 0.1% That way old stuff might increase in value and fun reward for someone who havent got something old yet`?