Sign in to follow this  
Madnath

New item: Wooden trash bin

Give us a trash bin instead of a trash heap. Gives us a place to dump items we no longer want that doesn't require some weird large model. Just make it share the same destruction mechanic of the trash heap. Would fit nicely next to a forge when we're crafting things and get those awful ql lumps that serve no use, or for smaller items we just want to get rid of.

Handmade Recycled Solid 3/4 Wood Waste-bin With a LID - Etsy UK

• Like 15

Adding a trash bin would be great, we do already have ways to dispose of unwanted items but more options that are convineant in more places would be welcome.

• Like 1

yeah, the present trash heap we have is so friggin big and ungainly, it doesn't look right sitting inside, you have to be very creative with placement in order for it to not just be one big ugly eyesore. +1

• Like 2

altars.. and flush click, I mean.. sacrifice.. cleans up all bad ql lumps, you need one for missions anyway

3 hours ago, Sheffie said:

We have one. It's called an altar :P

I do have one actually, I have it tucked under my chair with the bowl below me. It does look funny and I do get the use for it, I just think a smaller trash bin is a neat bit of decor to go alongside things, can be used in more public spots (no more littering, woo!) and generally looks nice.

• Like 3

Would love exactly this - would even love it if it were downsized appropriately to be in the neighborhood of a cupboard or even a large chest.  Sometimes I just have some spoiled meals, some leather scraps, or some pocket lint that needs getting rid of without the space commitment and eyesore of a trash bin inside a building.

Plus, it creates the potential for server wide 'Give a hoot, don't pollute!' campaigns and installing public trash bins along highways.  I'd love to be able to dump these unsightly and all-too-common piles of meat and fragments in a nearby wastebasket.

So yes, this suggestion gets the Auntie Sid Seal of Approval
qojpM5w.png

• Like 6

Auntie Sid is so right about this! We need it and we need it yesterday! Too many hunters pollute the pretty lands of Wurm and some of us who go clean up would benefit from these! ❤️ 

• Like 3

I would love this. Trash heap is to large and altar requires me stopping what im doing to sac. +1

• Like 1

I don't see a downside, keep the trash heaps for the big stuff, trashcans for the smaller items. +1