Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Please close, resolved.

Oversight. Thank you :)

Edited by Seriphina
  • Like 1

isnt that the point of the rune? makes it bigger

bowl matrioska.. or just a set that fits the bowls within another, volume-rune makes it somewhat bigger, if it's not size-rune, I'd assume it expands the depth to have more volume, but that still have same size and can fit another normal or smaller bowl inside bowl with bigger volume  

Hello :) It looks like the bowl also has a size reduce rune on it which would decrease the item by 10% so the bowl is technically smaller to fit into a normal sized bowl. 

7 hours ago, Finnn said:

isnt that the point of the rune? makes it bigger

bowl matrioska.. or just a set that fits the bowls within another, volume-rune makes it somewhat bigger, if it's not size-rune, I'd assume it expands the depth to have more volume, but that still have same size and can fit another normal or smaller bowl inside bowl with bigger volume  

It is, but in this case the added volume rune was on the bowl inside the other, but it's been pointed out that I completely missed the other rune also makes it smaller.

Edited by Seriphina

5 hours ago, Majelika said:

Hello :) It looks like the bowl also has a size reduce rune on it which would decrease the item by 10% so the bowl is technically smaller to fit into a normal sized bowl. 

You're right. I completely missed that one does more than hold enchantments.  Thank you :)