Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Bloodreina

It’s always unfortunate when we have to remove a player, but these actions are taken to protect both the game and the community. What’s more, these people sometimes return anew, either looking for a second chance or seeking to return to their old ways. Regardless of the reason for their return, we will ban these players on sight unless the GM team has pardoned them.

Today we discovered a tangible link between the player Bloodreina and an account permanently banned 8 years ago for disruptive behavior. I want to stress that we did not act upon this person because of any recent comment they made on the forums. I welcome opinions of all kinds, even if I disagree with them. It’s how we learn and grow as individuals and how we can make Wurm Online even better.

I’m making this post to ensure that this community remains comfortable sharing their opinions respectfully and civilly. I have heard from many of you over the last year, some disagreeing with me, others with ideas and ways to improve the game. Having this open line of communication is essential, and I do not want a coincidence such as this to impede that in any way.

That said, I hope you all continue enjoying the Halloween event.

Happy Wurming!

• Like 25
  • Cat 1

Sign in to follow this