Reserve: Nope

Buyout: Nope

Sniper Protection: 30 minutes

Private bids: nope

• Like 1

60s

Sniper Protection: 30 minutes

Edited by Tigerclaw

Hi Tigerclaw, thanks for the bid, but I think this is outside of the sniper protection if I've understood it correctly, I will need to check.

What no way it was outside of the it was 14 mins ended wasnt even close

Im not sure, I think Tukodama bid 32 minutes before the auction ended and thus neve activated the sniper protection to begin with?

So you are no one can come inb at the 1 sec before the end and bid and win it. afther there bid =it adds othere 30mins to it and so and so on.

Thats why they call it "Sniper Protection"

Edited by Tigerclaw

1 minute ago, Tigerclaw said:

The Auction goes for 30 mins over thats what sniper protion is ,,

Doesnt have to be like this: Depends on how the auctioneer intended it to be.
Could also be that when a bid lands in the last 30 minutes in this case the auction is extended with every new bid within the last 30 minutes to run another 30 minutes. Hope you understand what I mean. Hard to explain.

Sniper protection:  optional. When bidding gets fast paced and heated toward the end of the auction, sniper protection will extend the auction by a set time after the last bid. For example, if there are 2 minutes left in the auction, with a 1-hour sniper protection, and someone places a new high bid, the auction is extended by 1 hour. If another bid comes in after that, the auction is extended again by 1 hour from the time of the bid, and so on, until there are no more bids within an hour of the last one. The sniper protection time frame may be set to any number, though should be kept reasonable.

Though even if it would have been 30 minutes after Tukodamas bid, yours came in 31 minutes after as far as I can tell.

Gazc you make the call its your Auction and how you understand you wanted it to run.

If i won cod to Bearclaws   if not thanks for the Auction .

Edited by Tigerclaw

4 minutes ago, Morbidae said:

Though even if it would have been 30 minutes after Tukodamas bid, yours came in 31 minutes after as far as I can tell.

and no it was 14 min afther not 30 .

Having read the rules again, my understanding is that the sniper protection is trigged at the point of the last bid meaning that unfortunately your bid of 60s was not valid Tigerclaw.

Tukodama your bid of 51s was the winning bid, please let me know where to send it.

• Like 1