Sign in to follow this  
Crustyfoot

QOL for skill tracker.

A skill tracker option to set it to auto build the list with skills by frequency. This would list the skill you're currently grinding at the top for example.

and/or

A right click menu option of skills in the skill window to 'Add skill to tracker>' -sub- 'Slot #'

• Like 2

This is actually a fantastic idea!  As I sit here thinking about my tracker setup and when I use it - this would eliminate my use of any of my 10 pre-set trackers I have now.  ALL I care to see with the tracker is what I am currently grinding.  Would need to make skill positions on the tracker retain some sort of stability, once they appear, so it doesn't become a scrolling tracker.  Maybe have them drop from tracker after one minute with no ticks?

I really love this suggestion.  If it doesn't happen here, I would not be surprised to see it show up as a mod in WU.

A little bit embarrassing, I remembered you can drag rip the skills tab off the event tracker, resize it and lock it wherever you please.

This satisfies what I was desiring. 

Well not me!  Your original suggestion is fantastic!  I want a static location for the skills, not a scrolling list.  I guess a scrolling list isn't as bad if you have your skill tab open fairly large, but my setup is smaller client windows and I can't afford to make a large text box for easier reading of it.  But even then, I hate trying to read the skills as they scroll up.